Newmoon

Arasia slipped to the other side of the shore, she found a tree and crept behind it, letting the water cascade down her shoulders, it only took seconds for her to dry off. then she began moving further inland, she felt a strange sensation running up her spine and she knew she was out of Warren's reach, she was now visible. There was no noise in the enemy encampment they were all quiet. there were eight tents in a semi circle. Assuming they were all normal Rasfestus (Raus-fes-tis) tents (a tent with more space inside then could be from the outside structure, based on a theory involving borrowing space from other places.) there could be around one hundred and twenty people, assuming she had packed them to their max, fifteen people, but knowing Caroline, she would probably want her own tent, or just share it with other close friends, which would even it out to around on hundred and ten Newmoons. Ara pulled her quarter staff off the strap on her back, it was a straight piece made of Fae Dimond which is a material with no know stronger material, however it's very rare, there is not much of it as like normal diamonds it is formed far down in the ground with great pressure. In order for it to form, a spell or a form of magic has to be cast straight above it and then hit the ground, sinking down to the diamond, while it is still in the ground; the strength of the spell then determines the strength of the Fae diamond. Twenty years later it will be ready to find. otherwise it could explode, and kill anything within a fifty mile radius. Ara crept along the side of the camp, her time with the Enalgi warriors had taught her how to move silently and unseen. there were quite a few people sitting around a fire, a few were sharpening swords and daggers. They all had a red band circling their uniform, going from the left shoulder to the waist across their stomach then back up on their back, then the two sides met at the top of the shoulder, they weren't actually bands, just color sewn into their clothes. The clothes were all black, except the red stripes and a crest, the crest was surrounded in a red shield outline, Ara couldn't make it out in the dancing light of the fire, but she already knew who they were, these were Caroline's people. The Newmoon was attacking Infinity, They had joined the hunt, the hunt for the End of Infinity.

AN
Sorry I haven't published in so long, good news! I finished typing out the Saunds sister side of the story! I just have to put it on Wattpad and edit it!