The Signal

A.N 

⚠Warning! This chapter contains brief Violence!⚠

It started suddenly and without warning, Gale gave the signal to move and it was a go. Jayter signaled Lore, that he had got the alarm. She nodded acknowledgment and both of them took their forty-five... Minutes? He wasn't sure if that was how you were supposed to use that term, he was almost certain that there were a few captains and assistants or Eons and Centuries; So would that be Infinities? Or Infiniti? Or Infinites? He was distracted from his train of thought when a kid who looked like he would have been in 12th grade after being held back three years if he had been on... Quicker? He had Dark blonde hair and Light brown eyes. He had an air about him, and it didn't take long on Andorana to figure out that the only way to judge people correctly was by that way they held themselves. He walked confidently enough but as if he knew that he wasn't at the top of the food chain "Kid where precisely are you and your half demented Eon leading us again?" Jayter hesitated before answering, he knew demented wasn't a kind word on quicker, but here... who knew? "Umm, we're going on a frontal assault" the kid gave him a strange look, "They outnumber us." Jayter nodded even though he had phrased it as a statement not a question "We will be attacking them, they will be fighting from the high ground." again this was not phrased as a statement, and again Jayter nodded. "So why," the older boy asked deliberately but not loudly "Are we attacking them?" To Jayter's eternal gratitude, Phayathon stepped forward "B'cause this brilliant yet rather dull package has delivered as a grand idea!" he slapped Jayter across the back. Phayathon still grinning said "He told us straight down to use the Sun Deamon Siege method!" The kid looked at him "Is that an actual name or did you come up with it on the spot?" Phayathon paused for a moment to consider "I heard someone say it once, or something like it. Not sure if it was pertaining to the same thing. But honestly Timmy, have you ever heard of anyone sieging castle Etheria since daemon Fae Extrofulosly times?" The kid, Timmy looked at him again "Is that an actual name or did you come up with it on the spot?" Phayathon glared "Does it really matter?" Timmy slightly smiled and nodded, Phayathon sighed "Everyone's a critic." Timmy shrugged "Can't say I'm surprised, your in this world aren't you?" Phayathon gave him an exasperated look. Then he turned to Jayter. "Jayter this is Timmlion, Timmlion this is Jayter" Timmlion (Tim-lee-on) stuck out his hand with his palm faced up "Just call me Timmy" Jayter nodded and put his hand on top remembering that he had seen other kids doing this. He guessed it was a sort of handshake. Phayathon looked up at the sky then down at his watch then yelled as quiet as he could "Circle up Folks! We've gotten an attack to commence!"

Ara heard them before she saw them, and that was a big accomplishment considering that everyone of them had a bright light of some sort. The light against the sky seemed to ebb and flow as the crowd of kids swarmed up and down hills and ridges. The bright light was dazzling but Caroline would have to be stupid to have not left sentries on the camp, if only two or three. Her group was starting to get restless, but as they heard the sounds of fighting start she could feel the tension abate somewhat; this was not a group of teenage kids looking for a fight, this was a group of trained warriors who had found a fight.

Gale looked over his little force, it wasn't much but it would have to do. He slowly turned as he thought of something what if... He nodded and surveyed the ground one more time. He pulled his watch up to his mouth and spoke in a low tone, The watch recorded his words and he clicked send.
A good distance away from Gale, Arasia lifted her lift wrist and looked closely at the screen, she tapped the small speech bubble in the corner and it grew bigger she read it once twice and then a third time, she nodded in satisfaction and spoke one word to her watch, "Yes."

Jayter spun in a half circle and parried a stroke delivered with lots of force. Jayter felt his arm go numb as the shock of the impact hit his dagger. The other kid shifted grips and lunged one handed to get a longer reach, unfortunately for him Jayter and This kid were on about the same skill level, even more so was that this move had been the first that he had been taught to avoid. Jayter leaned to his right and the kid expecting impact stumbled past Jayter. Jayter hooked his crosspiece behind the other swords, and flicked his sword up and to the right then he slammed the hilt of his dagger on the side of his head knocking him completely unconscious before he knew what had happened. Jayter raised his dagger and blocked another blow from behind him, quickly he turned to face his new opponent. for five minutes this went on, three times already Gale had had to block a sword or dagger strike from hitting Jayter, most of the weapons he saw he had no name for. They were losing momentum, but still the enemy slowly retreated and Infinity moved forward. Slowly. Then he could see the camp, and more importantly he could see three Newmoon sentries on the ground, bound and gagged. And then It happened.

Kierra Lostil sat on the ground embroidery needle in one hand, and a spool of thread in the other, she pushed the needle through the dress trying to stick to the pattern she had set, but it was no use and Kierra knew it. Shrugging she lay the dress on her lap and erased the faint chalk lines she picked it back up, put the spool of thread down and began to embroider as she loved to. Freely with nothing except a simple color scheme and her imagination to guide her. Slowly a pattern formed in her head, not a dull repetitive one but a sort of story she could tell. Ever since she was little, she had heard the Three Majestic Sisters story. She had seen the story on paper ,and glass, on wax tablets, and even once small blocks she was told were called Legos; but never had she seen the story on fabric. She pulled her chalk out and carefully wrote out the design, and three days later, for the first time in her entire life Kiara Lostil completed a embroidered set design, and actually liked it. She had been twelve then, That was when she first time she had felt the urges of the Majestic Way. It was not her time yet but when it came, she would be ready for the signal.

A.N
I know Kierra doesn't seem relevant to the story yet, but she ties in in my other book, The End of Infinity, she will also show up briefly in the end to this story!! I've only got like four chapters on that right now and I'm still working on it, Sorry I haven't published in a while I've been really busy with school and Covid-19 I'll try to get another part out really soon!!