Questers

A.N

This one is slightly intense, be warned.

Jayter appeared to be the only one who had no idea who 'Emmy Theses Aquiline Loid' was, but Ara's eyes had gone about as big as Jayter's choice ice-cream bowl, in other words, one of those jumbo bowls you pop popcorn into when your parents (Or bossy cousin) makes you make enough to share.
Kiara cleared her throat, Jayter had forgotten she was even there, she had barely said a word since she had been magically whizzed to the battle field. "I'm not really... You see, I'm on... um... I was on Ria... I sort of need to go back, you see there's this thing going on... and..." She trailed off her eyes cast down, as if her studying her skirts, which were quite pretty what with the delicate embroidery of teal birds the same color of her eyes that traced the blue fabric of her dress, it was all together completely impractical for fighting, or doing much else really, but it was quite nice to look at.
The Adella person who Arasia seemed in complete awe of, nodded then gestured around them, "You've all been moved out of the timestream temporarily, so you should make it back before anything too big happens."
Jayter turned to Arasia, trying to figure out what a timestream was.
Ara just nodded, like it made perfect sense. She leaned towards him "She just asked us to go on a quest." Jayter was sorely confused, he knew what a quest was, Gale had loosely explained that. But when had they been asked to go on a quest? "Emmeny Thasi Aquilinti loryt, it's Ancient Fae, It loosely translates to 'I need you to go on a quest' Or you could translate it from Titaas to 'Search for the lost ones' Or from Deamon to 'Assist me for rich' It's like the only phrase that translates between the four languages equally, and meaning basically the same thing." Jayter knew he was looking at her weird, because she gave an exasperated sigh while rolling her eyes.
Still, he went ahead with his highly intelligent sounding question "uhh... four?"
Brenan replied causing Jayter to startle, he had forgotten that they were here. Cockily, Brenan replied "Majestic, Fae, Titaas, Deamoneese."
Adella nodded, "Yeah, except it's just Deamon, not Demoneese."
Brenan sighed and shook his head almost sadly, "You see, we already have a language shares the name of the people who speak it. We can't very well call Fae, Fariyglish, can we?"
Adella looked at him, she gave him one of those looks. It was one of those looks that only girls who are in complete control and are completely exasperated at a guy can give, and she was a master at it.
Ara was giving Brenan the exact same look.
Adella opened her mouth to reply, but Arasia began speaking first "Then call it Uralgist, that's what they call it when speaking to Majestics. And you can call Fae," She glared at him, as if slightly offended, "Sytent." 
Adella nodded, "That's what I was going to say."
Brenan rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath "Bunch of smartie pants." somehow he managed to say even this cockily. Really, he was quite arrogant. Jayter assumed that most of it was due to habit and character rather then actually thinking he was above everyone else.
Kiara cleared her throat again, "so, you want me to go with... them?" she made it sound like Adella had requested she go with the boogeyman.
Adella shrugged, "Timing happens strange, maybe. Maybe not." Kiara seemed a lot more confused by that answer.
Suddenly Ara's eyes went back to being ice-cream bowls, "I knew I'd seen you before!!!"
Kiara looked up at Arasia, who was a good six inches taller, "Me?" even that one word was hesitant coming from her.
Ara nodded emphatically then turned toward Adella, "Was it you?"
Adella nodded smiling slightly.
Brenan seemed to be just as ignorant as the rest of them, but even his quizzical look was assumptive.
Arasia continued on as if no one else was there, "If that's true, did it really happen?"
Adella nodded, but they all got the feeling that Arasia wasn't listening or seeing any of them.
"So Piper... she did throw them? The portal can really be opened?"
Adella nodded, "Yes."
"And other questers have found them before... Then hid them again once they were done..."
"Yes, they have." Said Adella.
Comprehension was dawning in Brenan's eyes. 
Arasia looked up, straight into Adella's eyes, "I'll do it, I'll lead my team to the End of Infinity. We'll find them, We'll find The Three Saunds Sister's weapons. Then, we'll find the Three Saunds Sisters."
Adella nodded, "Have you figured out how to get passed the first test yet?"
Arasia shook her head, "I... It's like an impossible riddle. " She was obviously frustrated by this subject. "Do you know how?"
Adella nodded "I do. I can't help you though, I think you already know that."
Adella stood up, "You'd best get back to closer to where you were when I pulled you out of the timestream. Otherwise you could be pulled back to that spot forcibly."
Arasia nodded, still concentrating on something else "Wait! Did-" 
Arasia cut off as she realized Adella and Brennen had disappeared, Brennen disappearing slightly cockier than Adella. She sighed, "Let's get back to our spots."