Authors Note

This story is a bunch of smaller tales compiled into one book. First, let me explain something to you. Envision earth. Then draw a ring around earth, about an inch and a half away from the surface. Now draw a line between those two. Imagine that the lines around earth form a complete sphere that entirely encircle earth. The outside ring is called Ria. Ria (ree-a) is similar to medieval times on earth, like with queens and kings and knights and stuff like that. Earth is in center, just as you know it, advancing tech and zero magic. But in the center, between both worlds you can see Andorana (an-door-an-a),not quite either world, home to the majestic. Ria knows magic is real and uses it, earth's magic takes the form of technology, and Andorana has a limited use of both. All of these stories take place with this in mind.

1.) The Three Saunds Sisters; Malissa, Phayze, and Piper have grown up in castle Etheria, one day their grandfather sends them each a gift that sets them on their journeys. Can they figure out how to control their magic, or will their magic control them? The story takes place in Ria.

2.) Stragem; This is a excerpt from one of the books I'm working on right now, called The End Of Infinity. Jayter has been on Andorana for a while now, so has Carolyn. Newmoon is ready for revenge. Infinity needs to keep them at bay long enough to find the End of Infinity. Can they fight the Newmoon off? Or will they find The End of Infinity the hard way?

3.) Her Ladyship Veronicastrum Zephyranthes Tradescantia of Alcea's Replacement; (Bet you can't pronounce that.) In a village only on the royal maps for the fact that it's a reputable port village, four girls have been raised by their aunt for their entire life. Lilium, the most beautiful girl you will ever see; Magnoliaceae, who has a voice sweeter than an angel's; Crocus, who has compleated university at age seventeen; and little Alstroemeria, who had a talent for growing things. When the current lady of Alcea died without naming an heir, the prince is dispatched, due to a stain on a piece of parchment. With only a small blue box with golden filigree and a repentant young thief, he's got to find a girl fit to be a lady. (This one is as fairy-tale-style as I could get it.)

4.) From the Sun to the Stars; (currently not completed.) Diana and Apollo were born on the Fall solstice fifteen years ago. Once the best of friends, they've completely forgotten each other. On the traditional spell to remove all magic from Lyseer for a total of twelve hours, they remember each other. Now they have to keep it that way. Even worse, ancient magic is brewing, Ancient magic that could take over the entire kingdom. And now, it's up to them to defeat it. (Not a reproduction of a greek myth)

If I add any more titles to this book, I will update this list. Keep in mind that the first two have absolutely no formatting, which can make them somewhat difficult to read. I plan on going over them later and editing mistakes, I'll make it clear where each story begins for ease of transitioning.  

Credit given where credit due- Heads up to my irl bffs, who helped create Ria! Ria started as a prank on one of my bffs, but eventually became a big part of us. While Andorana is completely my own creation, it never would have come into existence without Ria. Thank you, Bella and Emma, this is for you guys!! 

                                                                                                   -Adamae.