Crowning the Sunrise

Our story now travels on just past Gloly who has paused with her goal just out of sight, to catch her breath. So we will continue on to the three Saunds girls, who are getting ready for their brother's coronation to the throne of Ethierea. For their father had just passed and Manduous was ready to ascend to his spot on the throne. Piper and Phayze were in their chambers dressing for this momentous occasion when Malissa walked into their room carrying a closed box the three sisters gathered around it then Malissa opened it up. Inside there was a note Phayze Picked it up and held it to the light on the note read...

My dearest girls, Malissa, Phayze, and Piper

You are girls of astounding power and future. I am sorry to give you these gifts but the moon, sun, and sky insist that it is necessary and so I comply with their wishes, as they are much wiser than I. Malissa the moon has told me that you must leave for the Deamon kingdom, you will find it easily enough. Phayze You should leave immediately after your brothers coronation for your journey will be the longest and fraught with peril you must head for the Fae Lands ask for help in learning Fae Magic, explain that you are of Fae descent. Piper depart for Titan Island, and assist the king in any way you can. My girls, it is your choice to wear the crowns. Do not do so immediately after reading this letter. Go to your brother's coronation first. Remember that it must be your choice and only wear them if you must. Do not tell anyone of this letter or the gifts. Please consider never wearing them, remember that it will always be a choice to not wear them. My last bit of advice is this, if you are ever in need of guidance look to the sky and ask.

With Love,

Your Grandfather

Agent Stairs

The girls looked inside the box. They were not so much of crowns as tiaras. Malissa pulled one out that was as black as night with violet gems studded all over it. On the center gem a symbol was clearly etched into it

This symbol was the Deamon symbol and all of them knew it but none of them said anything

This symbol was the Deamon symbol and all of them knew it but none of them said anything. Malissa put it back in the box and picked up the box, placing the box carefully in the closet and shutting the door firmly. The three girls went to the coronation. In the grand hall the nobility and royalty gathered, many from other fiefs and kingdoms; as Ethierea had alliances everywhere on Ria. But the real celebration was not in fact in the grand hall, the celebration spilled out onto the castle ground, where half the kingdom was situated watching the entertainers eat torches, juggle knives, and sing strange tunes. All of this was not even the main event though. The Grande Coronation Ball was to take place on six day, the sixth day in the week; or as we call it Saturday. Right before the Coronation Ball the Majestic tournament and the Jousting tournament would take place. The Majestic tournament was an event in which two teams -each containing an equal number of members 1as low as one member and as high as 6 members- would fight using only the Majestic Way. The winner could claim a prize from the defeated and also received the losing side's Gemstone, normally each member would carry a gem and the losing side had to only surrender one to the winning side. The Jousting tournament was simple two mounted men would stand on opposite sides of a ring when the horn called the men would race down the field toward each other. When they reached their opponent they tried to land a blow in the middle of their opponent's shield. If the lance shattered they would go back for a new one and charge again. If they were unseated they could surrender, or chose to go on, on foot; in which case you were at an disadvantage, because your opponent could choose to remain on his horse, or dismount. The winner claimed the defeated man's sword, and armor. If a boy was ascending to the throne, it was tradition for them to take part in one of these contests alone. Manduous inherited Fae blood and so was strong in the Majestic Way. However, he also was trained in the way of warriors. Manduous ended up participating in both contests and unseating two firmly seated champions. It was not until the ball that Manduous was crowned at the ball the three sisters were dressed even finer then for the First Feast. Malissa was dressed in a stunning Violet with lavender laces, and her hair tied up in a bun with a single comb of silver, with amethyst gems studding it. Piper had a dress that was deep green with long sleeves that seemed to twist as they ran down her arms. Her hair was tied behind her head, and like her sleeves it twisted. Her hair was tied by a single green ribbon and was held firmer by a bronze comb with Emerald stones. Phayze, arguably the prettiest one of the three, was dressed the most stunning. She wore a white dress with a gold layer of lace and lace flowers decorating it, just over the white her hair was swept to one side and let to fall, a golden comb adorned with small diamonds kept her hair together. Malissa sat on Manduous's right with Phayze on his left and Piper to the right of Malissa. The feasting went on for the entire night, and while Manduous was required to stay for the entire night. The three girls were not, and retired for the night an hour past midnight, with the promise that they would be awoken in time for the official crowning ceremony. The morning came and went, and soon after the Kingdom of Ethierea had a new king.

AN,
If you run into any trouble or spelling errors, I am so sorry, this book got typed out like forever ago with like a bazillion errors and weird phrases that needed to be fixed. I hope so far your enjoying the book, this next chapter will be written in Arasia's point of view. If you haven't checked out my other book, the end of Infinity (in progress) you should, that book is in Jayter, Arasia, and Caroline's perspective. TY!!!