Fall Past the Moon

Phayze fell for a whole hour, she had enough time to contemplate all the things she wished she had done before falling to her death; eventually she landed. It was perhaps luck that landed her in the Crystal lake, perhaps magic. But the water was so clear that another Fae was able to use it to get to where she had fallen, as a sort of portal, because at the time there were only three ways down the Crossways, the Cissant (Ciss-ahnt) airways, and the Lortays Range. The Crossways is a river that flows through a pond, the pond shares space with another pond in Andorana, allowing passengers in a boat to go there, there are two problems with this seemingly easy route; the first is that it is located next to almost nowhere, and the second is that both the pond in Ria and the pond in Andorana are filled with giant rocks, and the only way to get to the pond is a river also full of rocks. The Cissant airways are the easiest way, but only for a certain mindset; There is a cliff in the Riegailan (Re-gale-in) where there's a seemingly endless drop, during the day if you step off the cliff you'll be able to fly you can move in any direction you want to with just a thought and the cliff is a drop straight to Andorana, so if you fly down as far as you can in the day, there are multiple campsites on the way to stop, the problem with this route is time. The Lortays Range is pretty simple, it's basically a hike down to Andorana but after reaching ground there's a bridge across a wide ravine during the time this accountment is situated, multiple things lived under it asking tribute and killing travelers, many years later King Midas held his competition and the Drakon under the bridge was killed, of course other things moved in but it became a spot for eager young men to prove that they were as brave as they boasted, so gradually it became uninhabited. There are two problems with all three of these choices for Timeon; the first is that the closest of these was at least two days flight from where he was. The second was that even if he got there in time, it would take him at least a day to get down and then another two to get to Phayth. After she had dropped Phayze Malissa's spark rekindled inside her faintly, and gradually Malissa fought her way back, after thirty minutes of an intense internal struggle she yanked her crown off and tossed down at her feet in horror. She grabbed the Fae crown and flew to Timeon. She handed the crown to him, knowing that he would be able to reach her the best. He realized that she was for whatever reason she was doing this for good, and that it was not a trick. After thinking over the three different ways to reach Andorana he had an idea. Instantly he ran for the river, he placed the crown on his head and ran onto the ice that coated the Ethereal River finally he found a spot without ice on the surface he closed his eyes and imagined a tunnel from the Ethereal river all the way down to Andorana, he thought about a way that would take seconds to cross and he established a way between the two worlds, the first way that was established with convenience in mind, between the Crystal lake and the Ethereal River, allowing anyone to jump between the two so long as they had a mind to. He pulled Phayze out of the river and placed the crown on her head. Slowly she revived she looked at Timeon then slowly removed the crown. She took the comb out and placed it in her hair. Then she stepped back into the lake and walked to Malissa. She did not protest when Phayth removed the comb from the crown and placed the comb in her hair. Then Phayze shouted "Piper, We come!!!" the air turned bright and warm, there was a disturbance that formed it was bright and golden. Then Piper appeared. Phayze stepped forward and lifted the crown off Piper's head. She removed the Comb and placed it in her hair. She turned to the south and threw the crown so far it hit the timeless mountains then to the north and threw the Deamon crown, it flew so far it landed in the frozen Lake. Then she turned to the east and threw the Fae crown, the crown flew so far it landed in the Graceless valley. Then she turned to Piper and took her Dagger, she took Malissa's sword, and her own quarterstaff she tied them together with a string from each of their sashes. Then she turned to the West and threw them, they flew so far they landed in the Desert of Nothing. Then Phayze took Timeon's hand, Timeon took Malissa's hand. Piper looked at the crowd of warriors, There were Fae, Titan, Majestic, Deamon, Normals, and even a few Assunderr (uh-sun-der). All three of the girls had inherited some of Agents abilities to understand the future. Phayze could see the future, Malissa could hear the future, and Piper could speak the future. I have searched for a long while, finally I determined that this was the exact wording of the last things spoken by any of the three Saunds sisters before their departure.

One day there will be a team of heroes descended by the Majestic way three three will stand out above the rest, They will lift the falling sky, inherit magic itself, They will lead the way to eternity, They will gather the Endless Night, They will become Constant and when they are ready they will proceed to gather our things that we have left behind, after they have, all of them they must come to this spot and yell "Piper We come!" For that which it works she shall inherit Phayth's throne, Then they may pass, only four will make it through, for those disallowed It will be there, but not. Enter, but only if you believe.

Then all Piper took Phayze's hand. Malissa looked to the crowd searching for those who were under her command, she released Timeons hand and turned fully around, "Leave be, all is peaceful look to these as your allies." she waved her hand at the Etherians, then she took Pipers hand. Then Phayze paused she looked at all of the bystanders and released Timeon's hand she then waved both of her hands in a outwards gesture as if pushing something away. The castle repaired and kept on until it was beautiful and Crystalline looking Ethereal and Wonderful better then it had been before, and the most beautiful building in all three worlds, the grounds repaired themselves, new walls sprung up around the former triangular structure. All who remained alive felt a rush of peace and lived the rest of their days unharmed and peaceful, even the Deamons and Asunnderr. Some of the Fae followed their queen back to Titan, and some stayed. Then Phayth turned back around taking Timeons hand once more she shouted three words "Peace to All!'' Then she and her sisters disappeared forever. 

A/N
Here's the rest Of The Three Saunds Sisters book, I'm going to do a bit more, sorta an afterword on Titan and how the three sister's descendants trickled back through in a few chapters. Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you like it!!