Flight

If we traveled with Gloly and I described every threat to Gloly's life on this perilous journey, this book would be thicker than I am tall, and full of meaningless words to you. Because many a secret were spoken on this treacherous voyage. However I do feel one incident worth mentioning, for it alone proves how strong the pull for the parcel that Gloly held was.

Praise Green was a tree nymph whose life was rather normal and predictable; she lived alone after she moved away from her home forest in order to expand the forest reach; in the end her tree had been cut down and she had been forced to send away a single seed.

Let me explain something to you, a tree nymph is always connected with a single tree. When that tree is cut down one can grab a seed from the tree and plant it. The tree will grow and a week from the moment of the planting the tree nymph who had died when her tree was cut down will regrow. Most tree nymphs plant a seed from their tree before they die so when they are killed they can simply transfer to the previously planted tree and one week from the moment of the tree's death and the Tree nymphs, The tree nymph will be reborn. If the Tree Nymph is killed she can simply grow from her connected tree. This makes Tree Nymphs practically Immortal. To completely kill a Tree Nymph you would have to kill every tree in an entire forest and to do that you would have to get through dozens of other Tree Nymphs, and most Tree Nymphs have seeds all over the world so they can not be completely killed in the event of a forest fire.

Praise was eating breakfast when a fae flew past the window. Praise was always nice and kind; she had leaf green eyes and brown-blond hair. She walked outside of her little house to greet the new fae and maybe ask about the latest out of town news, when the fae turned to look at her. Praise was astounded when she recognized the fae as Gloly. She rushed over to her and Gloly evidently was just as startled to see her. You must understand that the two of them knew each other from a past experience long ago, it also has to be said that this was the experience in which Gloly's tree was chopped down. Praise was exuberant to see her old friend and slightly curios at why she was here then she made the small mistake of looking at what Gloly was holding and everything else faded from her mind, in Gloly's hand was the package. Praise did not know why, but she wanted that box above all else in this world, the one above and below. Praise, however, knew that she would never be able to wrest the package from Gloly's hand. So, she invited Gloly to stay the night, and rest her wings for a time. Normally Gloly would have thought this suspicious. But, she knew Praise as said. Additionally long ago in that very same time she had saved Praise's life when a lumberjack had taken a liking to the Green forest. Praise's Home-forest. Gloly had snuck Praise and a whole bunch of other young Tree Nymphs out of the forest, and away from danger. So Gloly assumed that Praise was simply trying to repay a long ago favor, and no thoughts crossed her mind along the line of Praise wanting the box that Gloly was charged with protection of, as well she had been attacked several times and was in all ways exhausted, and so Gloly accepted her hospitality without any extra thought. That night, Praise snuck into Gloly's room and grabbed the box, when the front door was broken down. Praise considered her options for a few moments and then remembered the kindness of the girl who had saved her life. With all her strength, her will and physically, she handed Gloly the box and stood her up and dragged her to the back door. Praise knew instinctively they were after the box. So she told Gloly to fly as fast as she could and deliver the package as fast as she could. Gloly flew out the back exit and taking to the sky she bordered over to Ria. Praise died in the attempt to stop the others from going after the box, of course she was reborn from a tree far away in Mistine Isle but soon after that a jealous Water Nymph under influence of the box poisoned Praise's tree. In effect, completely killing Praise. Every time she reincarnated she still had the sickness, still she survived. Waiting for the cure, I'm sad to say but eventually she perished when her tree regrew but did not give and seeds for Praise to plant. This is the only effective way to kill a Tree Nymph, and although they normally recover from a sickness when reborn. The Poison the Water Nymph poisoned Praise's tree with was the liquid form of the Majestic Fever. The Majestic Fever can only strike beings who are Majestic, Meaning they have magic as a part of them or can harness an element. If one who knows the Majestic ways, is fae, or some other sort of magical type; is struck by the Majestic Fever they will be battled by their own Magic inside of them. So for a Tree Nymph who is Majestic in word and Soul to have the Majestic fever it is almost impossible for them to recover. And just the fact that every being in The Juniper Forest came calling for the box proves how powerful the item inside the box is, more so because the item inside the box is not so, It is three powerful talismans. This proves my point because many in the Juniper Forest are Titan descended. Titans are the most peaceful people, in Ria. So for every creature in Juniper Forest to uproot to chase Gloly is bigger then, say every Deamon in all of Ria chasing her. However Gloly did in fact reach Ethierea safe. All thanks to Praise.