Sunlight siege

It was three years excepting 14 days after Piper's retreat Gloly had been flying for eight days straight trying to reach the Fae lands. Immediately she was summoned to Phayth's quarters. She had flown for so long and so hard because for the first time in thirteen years, Etheria was under attack by their own princess, Malice. Immediately the fae army was suited up and flew out. It took two weeks for the Fae army to reach Etheria and Ironic enough they got their on the same day that three years ago the Titans had retreated. Upon reaching Phayth's once-long-ago home the fae army formed into three groups, one consisting of fifty warriors, the other two with two hundred each. The smaller file split in two and each flew to the back side, one moving to the right side of the castle to get there the other moving the the left side of the castle. If you have ever visited the Etherian castle in the present day, then you know that the castle has eights outer walls surrounding it forming an octagon, four of which have a drawbridge (The legend is that a small girl of around 12 had raised the walls from the water of the surrounding sea after the battle was over, to better protect Etheria.) Then, however the castle was surrounded by only three, forming a triangle around it. all three walls had a single entrance past the main defenses after you were past the main defenses  there were dozens of entrances into the main keep. Their battle plan was attack from the two sides closest to the Faelands, they would be able to push the Deamons back initially under the force of surprise, however the Deamon army outnumbered the fae and Etherian army, though only by a small margin. Another factor was that no matter how brave and valiant the Etherian warriors were they couldn't hope to stand against a Deamon  in a fair fight, as Deamons had the assistance of magic with them. As soon as the Deamon army began to fall back, out of the far drawbridge, the third group would attack from behind. After the Fae army in place Phayth left Timeon in charge of the army and began her search for Malice. It took hours but she found her, sparring with Manduous. Manduous was the better fighter, but Malice had the assistance of her crown, and so far out-matched him. This part of the story is best told from the perspective of Manduous. He as well as Piper kept a journal, he wrote about that day in great detail... 

We were not winning. I will admit it. We were close to figuring out what true failure was what true defeat felt like. I had sent Gloly for Phayze three weeks ago. We had all lost hope, but thank Everything above for Phayze, I should probably call her Phayth but it was not how I knew her, all my life she was just my little sister. Malice was fighting with me, I was surprised at the accuracy and skill she displayed. I had always been able to best her in everything except her Broad Axe, but here she was fighting me with a sword and completely beating me, what was worse, I could tell she was holding back, that she could completely demolish me with one blow. Phayze saved me. She blocked Malice's blow with her quarterstaff. It was Fae Diamond with pink around the grip and ends, I had never seen anything of the sort. She used it better than Malice used her sword,  but Malice had one edge. I despise saying it, but that advantage was me. Phayze had to protect me and herself while Malice had to only protect herself. In the end Malice won, she put her sword to my throat. Phayze looked at her and asked "You would kill your own brother?" Malice looked at Phayze "No I would not, but he is not my brother. He is Malissa's brother." Phayze nodded then told her to recall her troops. Malissa laughed. then Phayze moved, it was so quick so sudden neither Malice, nor myself saw it coming. She swung her quarterstaff and knocked Malice's crown off. Instantly she fell to her knees, her night black sword clattered to the ground without a single sound. I quickly jumped to my feet and took several steps back. Some would call me a coward, I might even agree if Malice had not just shown that amount of skill and ease at arm after years of not even being able to hold a sword properly. Phayth repeated her order to recall her troops Malice looked up, "You are still under the influence of your crown. You are not thinking straight, remove it." Phayth scarcely hesitated before removing it. She did not fall but her eyes slightly widened. I was astonished by my two sisters, they had become two different people, They both had been good with their respective weapons, but this was something else entirely , "Now Malice, recall your troops."  Phayze's voice was less commanding but still confidant, Malissa did not answer, she looked up and suddenly I realized that Malissa was no more. She had been consumed, killed, and destroyed years ago. Suddenly the crown was back on her head, she had not moved I am sure of that, the crown appeared simply there, as if drawn to her. Malice knocked Phayth's crown out of her hands. At the same moment I realized Malice had backed us against the Eternal depths, a long cliff that cut into Andorana. Part of the Eternal Depths resided in Etheria and Malice had backed Phayze against it. Smiling Malice reached out and picked Phayze up then she yelled "Victory!" And she tossed Phayze off the side of the cliff.

A.N.
I actually thought about finishing the Saunds Sisters side of the story right here, I had the rest of the story on this and I had 2200 words!! But I got the part I needed in here (The battle tactics) so I decided against it. I'm still up for ideas on the Infinity side of the story, so if you have one please tell me!!