Attack order.

Jayter was lead by a little girl who couldn't seem to stop giggling. She held his arm and yanked him to one of the campfires. She pushed him past the logs surrounding the campfire and backed him up against a one of the logs, he tripped on it, stumbled and fell behind it landing on his back. The little girl almost fell over giggling, Ara looked like she was trying to hide a smile, Jayter groaned. The little girl, if even possible, laughed even harder; Ara reached out a hand and helped him up. The little girl giggled her way out of the campsite, The fire was ginormous and surrounded by at least ten logs, however it wasn't the biggest on the beach. Ara began discussing the problems and relevant details, as she spoke she drew on the ground with a small twig about the size of a pencil Jayter leaned forward to see what she was drawing on the ground (Chapter picture). Ara was talking again, she had stopped when she started drawing on the ground. "The Newmoon are up here across the river on this Island." She pointed at a ring of tents with her pencil twig, "there are nine tents, though I only saw twenty three people outside the tents. That means that either they are the normal tents and one of them was inside, or out of my view; or they are the Rasfestus sort and we're dealing with around one hundred and ten Newmoons." Gale interjected "Their called stars, they call each of their members stars." Ara nodded "I stand corrected. now we have three ways across the river, we could get punted across, we could take the rock tumbles or we could go down until we get to the Darwels(Dar-ells) Fjord and cross there. However I believe that the Newmoon knows about the Darwels Fjord, I am almost certain that she knows nothing about the Rock tumbles, in fact most of you here don't know about it, many in my own team don't know about the Rock tumbles. we could move our army across and regroup here, the only problem with that is we lose the element of surprise." Jayter looked at the map and asked, "What if we could get a force around the back" Ara pursed her lips, "What force? We have roughly one hundred and fifty troops, or rather ninety as most of them are nowhere near trained? And even if we had the troops how? A full regiment couldn't fit between the edge of the island and their campground" Jayter nodded "But what if it wasn't a full regiment?" A slow smile stole across Arasia's face "yes, that could do, that could do."

Arasia led twenty people across the river, Gale was close behind her with another twenty they moved out to the right as soon as they got off the rock tumbles. Gale signaled to Ara when his group was also off the Rock tumbles, Ara nodded and turned her group they formed a single file and went out to the right, Gale's force  did the same except they went around to the left. After Jayter had explained his idea they had gone through the plan excitedly adding new additions and paths. In the end they had decided on a plan similar to the battle plan that Phayth had used so long ago, of course there were  few tweaks. Ara hurried her group into the trees and wished that they could be a little quieter, their swords were banging on the trees, their arrows or bolts in side of their quivers for those that used bows or crossbows, were banging against each other, and the people themselves were banging into just about everything and tripping over their own feet. Ara ghosted through the trees, her quarterstaff was on her back and she was careful to make sure it didn't get caught in the low hanging creepers, her quiver was full of cotton so the arrows didn't clash and bump up against each other, and her bow was in her hands, awaiting instant use. She also had three arrows in her left boot ready for her to quickly grab them and fire at anyone who annoyed her, at the moment she couldn't decide if she should shoot one of the rampaging Infinity kids coming through the trees, or one of the Newmoon recruits; at the moment they were both annoying her in equal parts. They crept as quietly as they could through the last few trees and quietly, or at least quieter than they had been, they formed up awaiting the signal. Ara pressed the signal on her watch. Then they waited.

Gale hustled his group as quickly as he dared push them, he had gotten the kids who could move a bit quieter than those in Arasia's group, as they would have to get much closer to Caroline than Ara would. Warren pushed his way to the front of the group, "Now?" he whispered as quietly as he could Gale gave a single nod and held his hand up in a gesture to stop, they all halted immediately Warren closed his eyes for a few seconds, then he disappeared slowly those around him did too Gale felt a fizzy rush and then he couldn't see himself. They were close to the river and used it's noise to the best advantage. They passed by the camp, they could make out the uniforms on the tweens seated around the fire once or twice one of the kids would look straight at where Gale's group was. He could vaguely make out a few kids crouching in the long grass, he would have bet his sword that of the kids he could see none of them would be Ara. Gale forced himself to keep going each time this happened finally they made it to the spot were they were supposed to wait until the signal; or more correctly the second signal. Gale shook his sleeve back and touched the signal button on his watch, now all he had to do was wait.

Jayter checked his watch anxiously the first signal sounded, it was a repetitive ding ding, ding ding ding sound all on the same note. He slid the acknowledgment left and waited for the second signal, he didn't have to wait long. The ding ding, ding ding ding sound went off again. He could hear other watches making different sounds, he'd have to ask how to change his ringtone later, but for now, he had an attack to take place in.

A.N
I'm going to do one more Infinity side of the story then switch back to The three Saunds sisters for the last (second to last?) chapter. Again if you have any propositions I'd love to hear them!