Stratagem, a short Infinity story.

Ok, context, Jayter arrived at Infinity around two months ago. He's from Quicker, or as you might know it, Earth, his power is fire. Arasia leads her own team on Andorana, she's originally from Ria. When she was nine, she left Ria along with her older siblings. She's lived at Infinity for three years, she is currently fifteen, she can control water and create illusions. The team consists of Gale, who is also from Ria, and Arasia's cousin, he has power over the ground and rock; Lizzie, twin sister to Lore, her power is nature; Lore, identical twin to Lizzie, can directly influence air and make it solid for a short time; Phayathon, really good at lightening tension, his power is heat manipulation; Elenor, known as Ela or El, can convince people to do things with her voice and has telekinesis in small amounts; Warren, best friends with Phayathon, can become invisible, can also control electricity in small amounts.

Alright, I got the entire team!! There are a bunch of side characters, You'll learn about them as you read, it's not too hard to pick up. I will go over one more person though, Caroline, the Antagonist of this story, she can bend darkness and fear, and project images into people's minds.

Ok, now you know a little bit about the main characters. Some of them have other powers that will be revealed in time, or that will not be revealed at all. Enjoy!!