HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!! + Extra Announcements

Did I make an entire chapter just to tell you this? Yes? Yep, I did, because it's important to me and also to this story since, as you know, this is a story about the CHINESE zodiacs. RED AND GOLD FOR ALLLLL-

Vinh: *shoves in* No, NOW IT'S ACTUALLY TIME FOR THIS GIRL TO TAKE POWER! HAH TAKE THAT BIATCHES I'M QUEEN, EMPRESS, RULER NOW!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Me: *shoves her back* I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF ANNOUNCEMENTS WAIT YOUR TURN GOSH-

*ahem!* Anyways, just some quick announcements:

1. It's almost been one year! ONE YEAR SINCE I CAME HERE AHHHHHH- (random thing but something important to me~)

2. While I do think it would've been nice to publish Chapter 5 of this AF today since this is about the Chinese zodiacs and today's the Lunar New Year, but I realized that too late and... I really don't have any motivation to push out one longbutt chapter... T^T The only problem is I have the  basic plot and stuff laid out for the next few chapters and such (actually I have a lot of the story already planned out haha) I'm just too lazy to write it all down. *more sobbing*

3. HOWEVER! *holds finger in the air* I'm happy to announce I've gotten most of my problems alllll figured out, which means I'm in semi-hiberation. I probably will start gathering up my motivation and try and start updating again, but we don't know if that's gonna happen yet.

Just a minor warning: If I return in a few days/a week a devastated, broken, sobbing mess, then please don't ask... Reason? One of my favorite characters in a story I'm reading maaaay or may not die. So yeah. I'm having a heart attack every update and legit praying that that character won't die, won't die, won't die, won't die... *starts hyperventilating* Yeah! Just a small warning!

If that happens then rest assured I will die and take a looooong break off to nurse my wounds and y'know, do all that stuff people do when some beloved person dies...

Buuuut I'm trying to look on the bright side so my soul doesn't shatter prematurely, so yeah, look forwards to my possible eventual resurrection! \^O^/

4. However also please note the SEMI in SEMI-HIBERNATION. I've turned to Google Docs for writing and it's pretty swell currently, and I think I intend to keep it that way for some while. Still, my Protectors of the Book Genres's Cast Chapter and my Up With the Stars and the Night's Chapter 6 should be out once I get Virgo's new-and-redone form and figure out a good filler ending for it, respectively.

5. Rest assured, I'm going to do something for my one-year anniversary here. Look forwards to that, coming up in March! (Of course, a speech that will be long and sappy is a guarantee~)

Those are all of the announcements I've got, and now since you guys all patiently read through my announcements... *spreads arms* INCORRECT QUOTES!!!!! Enjoy!

XXX

Dorian: Okay people, it's officially the Lunar New Year, which means! None of you can put off cleaning any longer! Want my help or anything? I expect squeaky-clean rooms by the end of the day at the very least!

Rita, Ryuu, Nadia, and Evon: U-Uh... *whistles while looking around guiltily because, as always, their rooms are... messy.*

Chaol: Oh fuuuuuu- *vanishes into his room because there are so many erotic novels courtesy of Nicolas hidden in places Dorian will surely find anyways*

Vinh: Oh fuuuuu indeed- *vanishes into her room as well, locking it behind her, because we don't know what's under her bed and she obviously does NOT want anyone to find out*