ⓇⓊⓁⒺⓈ

"Okay! Evan, quick! List the Chinese Zodiacs off in order!" 

"W-What?!" 

"Just do it!" (Y'all try it too!)

"Um, okay... Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake... Snake, Snake... what comes after snake again?-" 

*everyone after snake* "NOOOOOO WE GOT FORGOTTEN AGAIN IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO REMEMBER US-"

*shooes them away* "I apologize... Nice try Evan, you certainly got more than me on my first try. What about you guys? Most people I know don't make it past Snake..."

Anyway, that was pretty much the best introduction I could come up with. TvT' As you can probably imagine, that means we're going to be doing a Chinese zodiac story this time around now. Yaaaaaay... ???

In case you don't know me already, hi, I'm your author! You can call me angel-chan, A.A.C., jimmy, I don't really care. *tugs Evan back in* And this is my personal assistant, Evan! He helps with organizing and stuff like that.

We'll jump right in. Here are the rules! 

XXX

#𝟏. 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍- 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄.

Be nice to everyone, like don't start yelling at them for taking your spot or anything like that. I'm just saying, if I write any fighting between them, DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY AND START ARGUING. Remember, what happens in the story does not come from me, especially fighting. There are rare cases where I actually do hate the OC (cough cough villains, cough cough) but that doesn't really happen.

XXX

#𝟐. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒, 𝐎𝐇 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒

If you take a spot, you'll have that for two weeks! As more forms come in and less are left, I will eventually cut that time down to one week as I start formulating the basics of the chapters and plot with the characters. If you pass that deadline, you're going to lose your spot... although let's be real here, it's not like I'm going to take it away from you. You'll probably just get me nagging in your ear about how soon you'll finish and etc.

XXX

#𝟑. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐘.

Basically, if you want your character to appear more and if you want more accuracy on your OC's overall person... you're going to have to include details. (Darkblaze450, you are excluded from this rule because, um... your forms are always super detailed which is great but also a lot of information for my little brain to sort.) It is also my goal not to receive any complaints about an OC not being portrayed correctly or not showing up enough, so listen up folks! This rule right here is the key to my heart! Oh but if you give me a super detailed form on say a psycho killer... this rule may not apply as much.

XXX

#𝟒. 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍!

Pretty self-explanatory. I don't want the same thing in the story since that'll get boring real quick, so yeah. No Mary Sues, Gary Sues, yadda yadda yadda... I'll tell you real quick if I start sniffing out some repetition. >:)

XXX

#𝟓. 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

To be honest I really love it when you guys comment-even if it's just random stuff-because it makes me feel less lonely. (I don't really have a 'friend group' in school... just that one kid who's bored all the time and flits from one person to the next before settling down to think about all kinds of stuff.) It makes me laugh to see how you take things! But it's not required, you could just pop in occasionally to see if I'm portraying your OC correctly and that would be fine.

XXX

#𝟔. 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

This isn't really necessary, you could just do one.

1. Your Chinese zodiac sign! (I'm an -Earth- Rat)

2. Good animes I should watch or Webtoons (everything else in that caliber), because they power so much of my ability to keep on staying alive.

XXX

Finally, the one thing you all MUST do (or at least I hope you do first) is...

#𝟕. 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐔𝐍!!!

This might be an interesting new thing, and lot of you guys seem to enjoy it when our characters sass our way through a life-or-death situation. At least I think so. Anyway, I hope I meet new friends here and you all enjoy this long enough not to kill me! And some of you hidden authors... I wish to bring our your creative minds~

XXX

Also, if you see three Xs like the one above (XXX) that means it's going to an important switch or a timeskip, and if it's just three dashes (- - -) that means it'll be just a POV switch or something minor.

Now that the rules are done, we'll move on to the main attraction... the main roles.

- - - >