⓪① : Not a Van this time, but a Train

The moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived... the one that I personally have been giggling over for days on end now... 

IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER Y'ALL

And it took way to long to arrive. The reason being, of course, as usual, I ended up writing out all my ideas for future plans and completely neglected this.

*LE GIANT SIGH*

Well, now that it's actually here, let's get started. Evan, you ready?

"Ready as I'll ever be, my lady..."

"Oh, if you're wondering, Evan's a Dragon by the way. That's how he deals with me."

"M-My lady!"

"Yep, yep, got it... just roll the beginning notes already."

PRE-READING WARNING: There are a lot of different languages and accents this time around, which I will do the best to write, but I can't possibly do them all perfectly to just please bear with me. If you're confused at why there are lots of other languages throughout the story, then, well, here's your answer. (Ex: Nadia gets Chinese and English mixed up a lot, hence there will be Chinese inside.)

Also, just for like, fun, sometimes I'll add some personal notes too. Not very often though, so they story won't be interrupted. They'll be bold and in italics.

Another thing: please don't kill me if I accidentally portray your character wrong. For example, Nagini is arrogant. I suck at writing arrogant people without making it overly cliche. And Nicolas is seductive. I cringe at every pick-up line I read. Hence, I beg of you not to be mad. Thank you.

Accents:

Vinh - Slight Vietnamese accent, but it's so tiny you don't even notice it's there. ('Less you have supersenses, of course)

Dracaena - Half British accent. Like, half British and half English.

Liesel - German accent.

Evon - A bit of a french accent, not too heavy but it's still there.

Dorian - Argentinian/Hispanic accent.

[For those of you who have OCs who have accents and didn't tell me them... TELL ME THEM NOW.]

Got that all? Great. Now, let us actually begin the story...

"A Chinese Zodiac Applyfic, Act 1, Scene 1!"

*clack*

"ACTION!"

------------------------------------------------------

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒕."

"I knew this would happen. Could you... live for me?" 

Why... why?

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐌?

With a gasp, Ryuu shot up from his bed. He was panting heavily, sweat dripping down his face. "Promise to you..." He touched the bracelet made of mysterious brown locks of hair around his wrist to reassure himself and sighed. "Not that dream again." 

Inside his head, he felt Rita wake up too. That dream again?

"Yeah, that dream again," Ryuu sighed. Judging by how he could hear the neighbors cooking breakfast and getting ready for work, it was probably around 8 or 9 in the morning.