ⒺⓍⓉⓇⒶ ⓇⓄⓁⒺⓈ  +⃝

Uh

Uh... this time around there aren't that many extra roles so... yeah.

Y'all can still sign up for them if you want, then please comment or tag me in a chapter (type @ then write my username - if you follow me a suggestion should pop up - then press the return/enter button and it should turn orange) or PM me.

Miscellaneous Person #1 [OPEN]

Miscellaneous Person #2 [OPEN]

Miscellaneous Person #3 [OPEN]

- MORE ARE AVAILABLE TO BE ADDED -

Basically they can be anything you want. Literally anything. Teachers, shopkeepers, random civilian that needs to be rescued... etc. etc. etc.

Best/Close Outside Friend #1 [OPEN]

Best/Close Outside Friend #2 [OPEN]

- MORE ARE AVAILABLE TO BE ADDED - (but just one or two more)

Friends of the zodiacs outside their little group. They will appear often so be prepared for details.

Villain Cronie #1 [Darkblaze450]

Villain Cronie #2 [its_william]

Villain Cronie #3 [Darkblaze450]

- MORE AVAILABLE TO BE ADDED - 

People that show up in the story that serve the villain. Pretty self-explanatory. You can make them straight up evil, forced to work under them, a secret undercover spy... doesn't really matter.

Now, the big boss...

𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍! - [hello111222333]

Ta-Da! I know I lot of you like evilness and stuff like that so go ahead! *throws out cards* Fight for the villain spot! (Wow that sounds sadistic) First come first serve of course.

[Now CLOSED]

XXX

Here's the form for the extra roles! For the main villain please follow the form for the main characters, but do not add on skills and give them only one curse.

FULL NAME

NICKNAME(S)

AGE

GENDER

SEXUALITY

APPEARANCE (anime faceclaim if you'd like, but the faceclaim probably won't appear in the story)

ABILITY

DRAWBACKS & ADVANTAGES

MINI-BACKSTORY (optional)

PERSONALITY

LIKES

DISLIKES

LOVE INTEREST(?)

QUOTES (optional)

RANDOM FACTS/TRIVIA (optional)

WEIRD/ODD/QUIRKY/OR JUST NORMAL HABITS (optional)

Now, I have some questions to ask. (Comment and answer on the question thread please and thank you! ^v^)

①. If you want your character to have a love interest, would you prefer for the love interest to be a boy or a girl? (This is for those of you who have pan/bi/etc. OCs) And would you prefer for the love interest to be in the zodiacs or outside of the zodiacs? (Everyone)

②. Sometime in the story, there's going to be an evil plan situated by the main villain in which some of the zodiacs get mind-controlled into attacking the city. Would you like your OC to be mind-controlled? No more than half. 

③. Any ideas on the school name? (I'm totally blanking guys to be completely honest ^v^')

④. I would like at least one of the characters to be a romantic person and one to be a photographer. Who'd like to volunteer? (Both can be outside roles as well if you wish) 

Photographer - [TAKEN]

Romantic - [TAKEN]

⑤. Would you prefer the zodiacs to get 'kidnapped' again or actually do things normally?

⑥. Please comment here a line (or two) that you think describes your character in a (sort-of) nutshell. It must start with 'The  whatever zodiac you chose  is . . .' Minus the three dots at the end of course. Thank you! I'll use those when we first switch to their "POV". Ex: The Goat is - - - . (On that note, there still isn't anyone that wants it, so x_Quack_x, it's yours!)

Finally, ⑦ . (Announcement) I think I've decided not to do a cast chapter this time around, for the sake of efficiency, but if you wish that decision can be reversed. Comment here if you still want me to do a cast chapter!

EDIT: I'm doing a cast chapter, following Dark's example, sort of not really.

XXX

Okay, that's all for now! Thank you for participating and reading! Hope you see you soon! 

^O^

-A.A.C.

C