ⒻⓄⓇⓂⓈ

Here are the lovely forms! As always, the explanation will be provided after we finish

FULL NAME

NICKNAME(S)

AGE (15-20)

GENDER

SEXUALITY

FACECLAIM (Anime-only)

APPEARANCE (A description of what they generally look like if you don't want to have a faceclaim)

SPECIAL ABILITY

SKILLS ASSOCIATED WITH ZODIAC (3)

CURSES (2, one major, one minor)

DRAWBACKS & ADVANTAGES

BACKSTORY

PAIN/PROBLEM

PERSONALITY

STRENGTHS (personality-related and power-related)

WEAKNESSES (personality-related and power-related)

LIKES (+5)

DISLIKES (+3)

LOVE INTEREST(?)

ACCESSORIES

HOW THEY USUALLY DRESS

QUOTES

RANDOM FACTS/TRIVIA

WEIRD/ODD/QUIRKY OR JUST NORMAL HABITS

TAG SOMEONE YOU THINK WOULD LIKE THIS! OR A FRIEND!

Now, the lecture.

Full Name - You can make it something similar to their zodiac, or their zodiac in another language, doesn't really matter. Nothing too crazy, please, thank you very much!

Special Ability - I would like you to be detailed here and as unique as possible. NO SLACKING OFF HERE OKAY!! Mainly because I like seeing what you guys come up with then soak it in. ^v^' But nothing too powerful or god-like or you're going to have to make the curses really big.

Skills Associated with Zodiac - Things related to the animal zodiac. For example, for Dragon you could go all-out SubZero on me (it's a Webtoon with dragons and stuff) and make them be able to transform into a full-grown dragon, or choose the funny way and do a Fruits Basket Hatori-style seahorse transformation. For a Rabbit, insane leaping skills, an Ox, amazing endurance... It's ultimately up to you! Again, don't make them too crazy.

Backstory - THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. IMPORTANT. THIS IS MANDATORY. I plan on each zodiac to have some past problem or pain that they'll eventually resolve in the story, so make sure the backstories and nice and rich with baggage, drama, and maybe some angst. ;) The more detailed the better, and yes I NEED DETAILS HERE. I have the right to tell you to add more. 

This backstory will also affect how they are currently-for example, my OC had a really bad backstory and so they now have two people living inside one body!

Pain/Problem - Basically summing up their problem/pain from their backstory. It helps put things in perspective.

NOTE: If I think of more that I need to add, I'll notify you guys in my OC chapter.

And that's it! Thanks for tuning in folks! You'll see what I basically mean when I write out my OC.

You may comment your form down below, publish it in an OC book/chapter or something, or PM me.

NOTE 2: You are allowed to have a split character-like it's one person, but there are two people that can split away. Kind of a Gemini thingy.

NOTE 3: If you are having trouble with creating a Chinese-zodiac-based OC, I recommend you watch Etotama (the one that inspired this) or Fruits Basket. (the more famous one) Both are Chinese-zodiac-related and may help!

Once again thank you for reading and possibly participating! 

I hope to see you soon!

-awakened-angel-chan