ⒸⒶⓈⓉ

Before we begin, I'd like to say that I'm really grateful how fast you guys filled them out this time, and how you managed to make me so damn excited every time I reread them, no matter how many times I did. Thank you all for putting up with me and not snapping at me at my idiocy and demands. 

*bows* Thank you so much!! I love you all so much, and I'm not really kidding when you guys are part of the reason that inspires me to work and think actively instead of slacking off. 

"Yes, thank you. I haven't seen Lady ***** this worked up in a long time." 

"Evan, I hired you when I first started writing applyfics. And to honest, how the heck did I do intros without you before? They must've been so boring. Ugh." 

"... Thank you...?" 

Anyway, let's move on! Touching moment or not, I'm here to present you with... 

*sings angelically* 🎉 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝒁𝑶𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑪𝑺!!! 🎉 *voice cracks*

". . . Just beautiful, my lady." 

"Stop that, Evan, I'm a Soprano 2! Not a Soprano! High and long notes aren't my thing..." 

"Uh-huh..." 

YOUR AUTHOR REQUESTS: At the end of each character there's a 'thoughts' section. Please comment there how your OC would think and interact with that OC, along with a quote or two that sums it up. It will be helpful in future chapters. (Also warning: the emojis... were the best I could find. T-T)

XXX

🐀

『 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐮/𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐝-𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐮 』

jimmyandthebadge4eva, me!

GENDERFLUID│17, 14 (technically 3) yrs.│pansexual

🄰🄿🄿🄴🄰🅁🄰🄽🄲🄴:  Rita appears as a short, small and rather young girl and has long and wavy light pink-purple-magenta-dusty rose-colored hair styled into a side ponytail, tied with a large ribbon. Sometimes she lets it down, but most of the time it's up. Her eyes are a bright darkish-magenta-pink color. Ryuu is taller, typically seen with slightly fluffy dark chocolate-brown hair. However, that was before he acquired Rita, and now since she sometimes 'takes over', his appearance tends to be impacted by however long she stays. It can grow to be long or short, but most of the time he just keeps it choppy shoulder-length. If she stays long, it'll start swirling with her own hair color and his and white. Worst-case scenario, as stated by him, it'll grow long and split down vertically evenly in half-one side white, the other lilac. His eyes are also impacted by that, although most of the time they're a blank violet color. 'Normal' mode, his hair is black at the roots, fades to light silver-gray, then tipped in white. He is rather thin and sometimes scarily slim, as a result from trying to die from starvation one time.

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: 𝐆𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 (Rita) and _________ (still trying to think up of a name, Object Switching temporarily) (Ryuu). Lets Rita manipulate the age of anyone she touches and her own age. Lets Ryuu switch the places of any two objects, as long as he knows where they're both located, and can see at least one of them.

༄ 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 '𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒕'.