𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 Iɳƈσɾɾҽƈƚ Qυσƚҽ(ʂ)

Just some incorrect quotes to celebrate Thanksgiving. (Okay it's more like one gigantic thing but whatever) Enjoy!

 (Okay it's more like one gigantic thing but whatever) Enjoy!

XXX

Dorian: Okay, so we've got the Thanksgiving pumpkin pie, the mashed potatoes, Chaol and Evon are getting the corn and sweet potatoes, and the cranberry sauce-Wait, where's the cranberry sauce?!

Ryuu: *looks at Rita*

Rita: Uh. Uhhhhh... *cranberry stains on her face*

Mason: *runs in* Here it is!

Colt: Lesson of the day, don't let that little Rat near the cranberry sauce. Ever. Again...

Dorian: Okay, great! Dracaena, you got the potatoes and pie ready?

Dracaena: All ready. Gravy's here too!

Dorian: Spectacular, now all that's missing is the turkey!

*crickets chirp*

Dorian: Um... the turkey? Vinh? Nadia? Liesel? That was your job I believe?

Liesel: I was helping Barry and Nagini with the tablecloth decorations!

Barry: I can confirm that!

Nagini: I can confirm that as well. Look, I even made her a darling crown made out of fake turkey feathers!

Dorian: Oh-kay then... Vinh? Nadia?

Vinh: Um...

Dorian: Nadia?

Nadia: . . .

Nadia: Wasn't buying the turkey your job?

Vinh: It was yours, for sure!

Nadia: But I thought you agreed to buy the turkey while I was off checking out December outfits?

Vinh: What? When did I say that?

Nadia: *plays a recording* 'Okay, since you're going to look at outfits, I'll get the turkey! No worries!'

Vinh: ... Oh no.

Everyone: VINH?