🅼🆈 🅾🅲🆂

Full Name // Ryuu/Rita 

Nicknames // (Ryuu) Rat, Stupid Rat, Ry, Suicidal Maniac (Rita) Rat, Rii-chan, Side Ponytail Girl

Age // 15 (Rita, physical, technically 3) 16 (almost 17, Ryuu)

Gender // Male/Female (Genderfluid)

Sexuality // Aromantic Pansexual (Rita doesn't know what sexuality means or what it is)

Appearance // Rita appears as a short, small and rather young girl and has long and wavy light pink-purple-magenta-dusty rose-colored hair styled into a side ponytail, tied with a large ribbon. Sometimes she lets it down, but most of the time it's up. Her eyes are a bright darkish-magenta-pink color. Ryuu is taller, typically seen with slightly fluffy dark chocolate-brown hair. However, that was before he acquired Rita, and now since she sometimes 'takes over', his appearance tends to be impacted by however long she stays. It can grow to be long or short, but most of the time he just keeps it choppy shoulder-length. If she stays long, it'll start swirling with her own hair color and his and white. Worst-case scenario, as stated by him, it'll grow long and split down vertically evenly in half-one side white, the other lilac. His eyes are also impacted by that, although most of the time they're a blank violet color. 'Normal' mode, his hair is black at the roots, fades to light silver-gray, then tipped in white. He is rather thin and sometimes scarily slim, as a result from trying to die from starvation one time.

Special Ability //

Since there are two in one, there are technically two special abilities. However, only one person may wield their power. Technically the other can too, but it will cause them great drawbacks if they do.

Rita's Special Ability // Gasp of the Soul. This lets her manipulate the age of anyone she touches. Rita is able to use her ability on herself, allowing her to alter her physical age for both disguising herself (for infiltration and people-manipulating purposes) and to mature her body to a more physically stronger age. She usually maintains a rather young appearance, but will sometimes, just to freak her friends out, turn into an old lady overnight. Sometimes she is called in to to the police station because her ability is useful both for interrogation and torture, with her ability allowing her to rapidly age someone to old age and cause them to develop several illnesses and maladies normal to old people, before rapidly pulling them back to a much younger age, putting a severe psychological strain on her victim's senses and severely damaging them mentally due to how quickly she alters their age before they can acclimate to the new sensation and feelings of their rapidly changing bodies, making her ability ideal for interrogations due to her not actually "hurting" her victims. 

Ryuu's Special Ability // Object Switching. He can switch the places of any two objects, as long as he knows where they're both located, and can see at least one of them. It doesn't sound super dangerous at first, but imagine you're fighting alongside someone and you aim a gun to fire at him, but then in the blink of an eye, it's your comrade you shoot instead. He can switch places with anyone, anything, and because of that, he's almost impossible to hit. And it's not just himself that he moves. His signature strategy is to carry coins with him-because they're small, but heavy enough to throw-that he can easily exchange for other things he might need. He has a massive hidden weapon arsenal that he uses in battle; he could throw a five-yen coin at someone, then not a moment later, it's a heat-seeking missile. Or he could exchange it for a gun, and when the cartridge runs out, all the change in his pockets become bullets, so he never runs out of ammo. Of course, all the above listed... haven't been discovered by him yet and I don't know if we'll get that far to that point, but I'm just listing stuff off right now. ^v^'