7

G.O.M.D ~ Sickick (*)

••••••

Harry ~~

She came back.

I thought I'd have to be the one to find her again, but no.

Right before she turned up this afternoon, I was starting to formulate a plan for scoping her out. I knew it would probably be tough, it took us forever to get her the first time.

Although as soon as I saw that the little torture assassin we were after ended up being her, I put an eternal hold on the plans we had. We were going to torture who we thought it was for answers, and if they ended up being guilty enough, we'd kill them.

But I could never do that to her.

Which also really fucking frustrates and confuses me. I don't even know her, and yet she already has me going against most of my morals. Even though she still pisses me off. Especially the first night we met.

I mean, no fucking shit I found her attractive. That night I figured I'd flirt with her a little, get her to want me, and then fuck her. It was supposed to be simple.

The way she looked that night, like a dark angel under the red tint lighting by the bathrooms. And then turning me on times ten when she let her friend do that body shot off of her, had me dead set on making her mine.

She didn't seem innocent at first.

That is until she spoke to me the way she did and I ended up dragging her to the room I usually reside in at my club.

I ended up being able to tell by the look on her face that she was as innocent as can be when she saw the several different drugs strewn across the coffee table. And when I'd get close, her breathing would immediately pick up.

I wanted to bring her in that room and fuck her senseless after the comments she made to me. But there was something about the way she seemed so terrified of being near me, yet she still wasn't afraid to snap at me when I made her angry.

It was like she was constantly simmering. If you got her hot and angry enough she'd boil over and show you that attitude she kept hidden.

But that was the only trace of any kind of negativity I saw in her that night.

I so badly wanted to give her a taste of the darkness I carried with me. But I couldn't. I just couldn't do that to her. My number one rule that applies to all aspects of my lifestyle, is that I never mess with any innocent people.

Ever.

But she's changed.

She's no longer the frightened, tense, naive girl she was that first night. Now she's pretty much psychotic, but a badass woman nonetheless. And I can tell. She literally kicked the shit out of four of my best men, and handled being pistol-whipped like a pro.

Everything she's done since I saw her again after all this time has shocked the shit right out of me.

And she's fucking hot as hell now too.

She was sexy before in my opinion, but her entire persona and appearance has me dying to destroy the fuck out of her the way I wanted to before.

I want to fuck into the darkness that I know is inside of her now.

Yea I know, I think I have nyctophilia or something.

But first I'm dying to know where it came from. I don't want to push, last time I did that she swung on me. But she said if I give her answers she'll do the same.