25

I've Never Felt So Alone ~ Labrinth (*)

••••••
Rayne ~~

"I can't believe you're finally letting us see your place," Garrett states from behind me as I lead him, Tate, and Harry through the back entrance of the warehouse.

"I've already seen it, actually," Harry cuts in.

"Yea well, I don't really see the point in fucking hiding it from y'all anymore. We spend almost everyday together now, so I guess we're kinda friends," I tease while turning my head to smirk at them.

Once I shut the door behind us I pull my phone out so I can use the flashlight on it so we can see. "I'd use your flashlights so you don't trip over anything. The electricity isn't wired to work on the first two floors since we don't use them."

Tate and Garrett nod while pulling their phones out, and I notice that Harry already had his out and on.

I wait for them to turn theirs on before nodding and taking off to the stairs that lead to the next floor.

We then pass the second floor and take a right into the hallway that leads to the door to the third floor.

I knock once, twice, then once again, Arden and I's code to signal the other that we're here.

I then open the door and step inside, holding it open for the trio behind me to come in before closing it.

"Welcome to my evil lair bitches," I say while holding my arms out beside me and walking backwards towards the living room area.

"Hardly looks evil, it's quite nice actually," Tate admits while glancing around the room.

"Yea it's fuckin' sick. How'd you get this done?" Garrett asks with an incredulous look on his face.

With a shrug I admit, "I'm a master thief and Arden is a fucking genius."

Garretts eyebrows raise at my statement. "Oh, you're a master thief? Hunter, have we even met before?"

I frown at him. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

I hear a sigh and look over to see Harry rolling his eyes before plopping down on our red couch. He rubs the spot between his brows, looking annoyed with our banter.

"Here we fucking go...." Tate says beneath his breath.

"It means," Garrett continues while taking a step towards me, "that there's no way you're a better thief than me. I'm the fucking best."

The scoff that leaves my lips is uncontrollable. "Please, I'm a better thief and a better shot than you. And I don't even use guns that much." I state to play more into his game.

His jaw drops and he actually looks offended. "Oh fuck no. You've crossed the line, officially. No one is a better shot than me, including Harry."

"Ok well, everyone is a better shot than Harry." I mumble thinking only Garrett can hear me.

But then Harry speaks up in offense. "Excuse me?"

I turn around to look at him and give him a wink to show him I was teasing and he smirks at me, going back to flicking through channels on our tv.

"Alright then, since we both are too stubborn to back down, we're gonna have a little competition. Shooting edition." He crosses his arms and sticks his chin out like he's the coolest fucker around.

All I do is smirk before I walk over to the couch and grab my jacket off the back of it, glancing at Harry for a second with mischief grazing my features.