off to War

the day of the war game is here, with so much going on, bets were made and many places were packed to watch it, and bets were going gone of 2 way's, the ones betting on the Apollo familia off their sheer number's advantage alone, and the other's betting on the Hestia familia since they are getting help from Bell, the recently famous adventurer who leveled up to level 2 in one and a half month's and level 3 in even a shorter amount of time with even greater feat's to show for, and the mage who is the successor to Riveria, Lefiya, who is famous within her own respects, both sides have a level 3 on their side, however, since Hestia's side has 2 level 3 adventurer's, many people predicted that's how they would win, and Loki and her familia especially were watching.

Finn:" today's the day, a week of training, is it enough"

Riveria:" given Bell's stat's and him being properly equipped this time, I assume he'll beat Hyakinthos with ease this time, however"

Gareth:" if Bell is tired out by fighting people, he'll have less of a chance"

Bete:" the kid's not going down that easy, even if he takes on a dozen of those fool's, it's not like they would be much in the way of Bell's fight anyway, if anything, they'll just be a warm up, we all seen him take on dozen's of enemies all at once hardly breaking a sweat, though, wearing him down with someone the same level may be a bit much even for him, but the odd's are still in his favor"

Tione:" still, this is not going to be easy, for Bell to win, the Hestia familia will have to pull out all the stock's and trick's they have"

Tiona:" don't worry, all of them are going to do fine"

because this was a sedge, the Apollo familia are the one's defending, and as it begun, the people thought that Bell and the Hestia familia would wait on the last day where all the Apollos attention and guard would be weakest, however, Bell had Lefiya holding onto him as he carried her on his back as she began chanting, not to say Lefiya didn't have reserves with what was going to happen next, but she wasn't going to let that stop him.

Finn:" and it had begun, as Bell rip's and tear's through that wall and those arrow's, Lefiya will cast a spell as Bell head's into an opening he creates so they all focus on him"

Riveria:" it's a risky plan indeed and its success is determined entirely on luck and time, though, without those 2 magic sword's, it wouldn't be possible otherwise"

Alicia:"... miss Riveria, I know he's desperate, but... does he have to use those magic swords, I mean, Lefiya couldn't have possibly agreed to-"

Riviera:" Bell asked Lefiya about it, and Lefiya told him to not to let her personal feeling's to the plan get in the way, she hates magic swords, but, she's not letting that stop the plan's best chance at success"

Alicia:" I see, then I see nothing wrong with this"

Bell had Lefiya chanting as she was having Bell carry her and dodge the arrow's and the many arrow's that were going to hit them were countered with the magic swords while also damaging the wall for the opening they need, and as Lefiya got her spell done, the wall and member's on it were heavily damaged as the 2 then found an opening.

Bell:" there's a spot we can take, come on"

Lefiya:" after you get in, we'll split up, head for Hyakinthos and I'll get the gate"

Bell:" alright, just make sure you get their"

as the 2 then got inside, and while still in the air, they then split as Bell threw Lefiya to the gate area as he took the magic swords to Hyakinthos location as Lefiya went to the gate.

Riveria:" so far so good, they took out many of the archers on the wall, and now split up, one is going to Hyakinthos's location, and Lefiya is heading to the gate to let the Hestia familia in"