Village festival's

after dealing with Welf's father, and some Ares familia soldiers, the Loki familia finally caught a break and are now relaxing, it was a long month with everything that happened, but they could now relax as they much deserve, and Bell early in the morning on the first day of this wait's for Finn to ask a favor.

Bell:" captain Finn, can we talk"

Finn:" sure, what do you need"

Bell:" I was wondering if I can visit my hometown to see some friends of mine there, after everything, I'd like to relax in a place I know is comfortable and safe"

Finn:" that could be risky... then again, after everything you've been through as well as us not being close to another expedition anytime soon, I guess it's fine"

Bell:" thank you captain"

as Bell left, Loki came in with a confused face on her.

Loki:" I didn't think you'd let him go"

Finn:"... after everything he's been put through, as well as what we have planned for him... he more than earned this"

Riveria:" if anything, we shouldn't be asking this from him in the first place, he's only been in the familia for less than 3 months"

Gareth::" but he's already a level 3, so we technically can't baby him either"

Finn:"... he really is a special case, isn't he"

Loki:" he'll be our ace in the hole soon enough, along with Haruhime who he saved and got in our rank's which will help us a lot sooner than later, so I think getting downtime like this is a good thing"

while Bell's plan was set, it got complicated real fast at Breakfast when he was talking to the other's in his new party, Raul and his party with Anakitty, Alicia, and Line joined up with Bell's party since Bell is a level 3 now, but with his stat's and skill, he might as well be a level 4, Bell was talking to his new party about his plan's for his break.

Raul:" you're visiting your hometown to get downtime without the risk of being attacked... since it's you Bell, I think that's really smart"

Anakitty:" no offense, but you seem to draw attention wherever you go, so this may be a good idea"

Bell:" I'll only be gone for a week or so, but that shouldn't be too long, also, there was this nice village that's actually holding a festival on the way, so I was thinking of stopping there to enjoy it"

Line:" awe, now I wanna go, it sound's fun"

Alicia:" Yeah, you can't tell us something like that when we're not going, that's unfair"

Bell:" wait, I didn't mean any harm, I was just telling you all about what I planned to do"

Tiona:" you're going to a festival in a town"

the people at the table were surprised by Tiona suddenly showing up out of nowhere and then jumped into the conversation.

Line:" yeah, Bell's going to his hometown, but first, he's going to go to a festival in a town on the way there"

Tiona:" awe, now I wanna go, I bet it would be fun"

Tione:" now now, you don't have any good reason to go"

Tiona:"... what about seeing where Bell grew up at"

Bell:" what"

Raul:" yeah, I do wonder what your village is like"

Anakitty:" descriptions can only go so far, and they're prone to Bias, so that would be a good idea if we want to know what it is like"

Bell:" wait, if you want to go to the countryside, why not visit your own hometowns"