Hot Springs and Beachside

Lefiya handed Bell one of her mana revive potion's as Bell drink's it and the other's cheer as Bell put the finishing blow on the beast, Bete even congratulated him with a punch to his shoulder which cracked since Bell was sore after that attack.

Bete:" maybe a healing potion is needed as well"

Bell:" I guess more training with this is needed"

Finn:" oh yeah, but there is one issue"

Bell:" what's that"

Finn:" right behind the Black Goliath was the city of Rivira, so we should go before they discover their cities destroyed"

then running out, the people who lived there were pissed and the Loki Familia needed to make sure they weren't there for a bit, and getting the 17th floor, the Loki familia were waiting for them.

Riveria:" so how'd it go"

Finn:"... let's just say... things are to much to talk about now, let's just wait till we get back"

Gareth:' the kid's in bandages again, he just healed"

Bete:" long long story"

Tione:" was the fight that bad"

Tiona:" the fight was nothing to the goliath that suddenly showed up"

Riveria:"... you're right, it is to much for right now"

heading up, they get to a floor as haruhime rest on a wall after some fighting and the other's commemorate her skill, for the time being, then the wall collapses onto her as they find a hidden passageway, following this and telling the other's to go on ahead, they find a hot spring.

Finn:" what the actual hell is this"

Gareth:" a hot spring in the dungeon, that's new"

Bell:" you mean this isn't known"

Riveria:" I think a hot spring's in a dungeon would be common knowledge if it were known"

Tiona:" so did Haruhime find a new area"

Bete:" considering nobody talked about this, I guess so"

Bell:" anyway, what do we do"

Finn:" well, seeing as many of our members are stressed out, this could help them in some manner to relax"

Bell:" so how does this work, taking some time, or are we bathing all at once"

Bete:" you already seen many of them naked so it hardly matters"

Bell:" WE ALL AGREED THAT WAS A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT"

Finn:" don't harass Bell like that, anyway, if you have bathing suits, you can put them on, but otherwise, you can either wait or get in"

some cheering, they got their item's and got clothes they didn't mind getting wet in as they go in with all the preparation for going in a hot springs and relax, Bell felt his pain melt away as well, though he thought of something odd.

Bell:" if this is the dungeon, then how come there are no monsters in here, this isn't a safe floor, so it could very well have monster's"

Lefiya:" you have a point, though if there are monster's, I think we would notice them"

Haruhime:"... maybe some of us should look around then"

Bell:" good thinking"

heading to a big open area, Bell finds his hunch was right as the monster rex of that floor which looked like a giant angler fish came and haruhime warned them all about the danger as some notice their clothes melting as they all get out in time.