Little Rookie

as Bell and Tiona were making their way up, they were talking as Tiona was absolutely sunk in on Bell's battle a while ago, Bell was limping as he was still somewhat injured from his fight as he was reviewing the condition of his weapon's, seeing as his bladed weapons are very dull and he ran out of arrow's, though he did take the item's he got from the Minotaur with him which Finn said should give Bell about 7,500,000 Valas which was a good hull for someone who was level 1, though Tiona was praising Bell where Bell thought he didn't deserve that much praise to begin with since it wasn't that big of a deal in his eyes.

Tiona:" THAT WAS AMAZING BELL, the way you took on that Minotaur all by yourself, your fighting and all, it was something else"

Bell:" you think so"

Tiona:" I don't think so, I know so, you were like whoosh, and pow, and BOOM,  it was amazing"

Bell:" but you take on enemies like that all the time"

Tiona:" yeah, I fight mush stronger enemies on lower floor's, but that's not the point, we take on enemies like that, but compared to us, they're somewhat weak and we are almost guaranteed to win when we fight, what you did was take on something much stronger than you and win, that's something that hardly many can do alone, even Ais, when she took down that floor boss on the 30th floor, had to have some help from Rivaria in the end, but you, you won that battle all on your own, no help from us"

Bell:" that's not true, if it weren't for your guy's training, then I would have been helpless to that monster and killed in a heartbeat"

Tiona:"... maybe, but the fact remain's that you won against that Minotaur, you trained with us all and then beat that monster, that goes to you Bell, and nobody can take that away, and if people call you a liar, I'll vouch for you"

Bell:" thank's, and I hope we can spar again very soon"

Tiona:" me to"

as they head to the surface, Loki was worried as her worries were meet when Bell told Loki what happened, now she was pissed as she now knows why Freya was rushing their conversation, she wanted to watch Bell fight the Minotaur with some of her divine power, though she couldn't help but wonder how Freya snuck past Ouranos on this, but with everything with Evilus and Bell, one problem had to be solved at a time, she was now sure of Bell's abilities and asked to update his status to check if something good happened, doing so, she found Bell leveled up, and shocked at his status.

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 2

ST: 1088SS- 0I

EN: 1046SS- 0I

DE: 1094SS- 0I

A: 1302SSS- 0I

M: 1051SS- 0I

MAGIC: Firebolt: fast single chant magic that creates a bolt of fire, while not strong, depending on how much Mana is put into the attack, the strength, and style of the magic attack will vary from a stream of fire to a bolt like arrow

SKILLS:

Liaris Freese Vargr: increases the speed of Bell's growth as long as his feelings last. The strength of the effects is related to the strength of Bell's feelings. this skill can affect a group of people based on if they and the user (Bell) see them as allies, however, they have to be within the same Familia with no anterior motives to their trust in one another, however, this only effect's 5 people at most for right now and they have to be within the same party, to distance will make the skill's effect's ware off