Monsterphelia

Loki was heading to the divine banquet as she was flabbergasted by the Ganesha Familia home and Ganesha's style of housing design, walking in, many noticed her in the dress and some commented on her having small boobs, she took note of their faces as she eventually found Freya and Hestia together as she felines to them, but not before talking to Demeter and Dionysus

Loki:" it's Feya, and shrimp, see you're not dead yet, any luck with the Familia of none"

Hestia:" shut it Loki, I'm currently working for Hephestus until I can get a familia"

Loki:"... my advice is to make a Familia outside Oranio first, then come and recruit, I don't like you, but I do pity you"

Freya:" now now Loki, Hestia has as much right to be here as the rest of us, even without any member's, that can still change at any time"

Hestia:" you'll see, I have a Familia better than all of your's"

Hestia than ran off (I plan on giving her member's, I just don't know how), as she ran, Loki and Freya started to talk as Hestia saw Hephestus and went to her.

Loki:" so, it's very rare for you to be out, it's almost like you're looking for something"

Freya:" really, is it that odd, by the way, rumor has it you have a new member"

Loki:" I do actually, he's green but he's dedicated, he's decent as far as I saw, and he's a fast learner, but why ask about my Familia unless you wanted something"

Freya:" and what is this boy's name"

Loki:" why do you care, he's a level 1, so he shouldn't concern you... unless you're up to something that is"

Freya was silent as she was called to something and left, Loki knew Freya was up to no good, and she had a feeling Bell was the cause, not sure what it was, she was sure of one thing though, this was bad for Bell. in the morning, talk came around as Bell asked what the commotion was about, then getting an answer from Loki as she called Bell to her office.

Bell:" monsterphelia"

Tiona:" it's an event with monster's, want to come"

Bell:" I just finished my training with Bete, had to meet him in the abandoned part of town in an abandoned church with a secret room"

Loki:" well, Ais is escorting me since it's her punishment for being out late last night"

Bell:" oh, where are you going goddess, do you have business with someone"

Loki:" a friend who's starting trouble"

Bell:"... I'm scared now"

Tione:" don't worry, if anything, it might just be nothing"

Loki:" oh it's far from nothing I'm afraid, this person's making some bold moves, that reminds me, anyone notices anything odd happening lately"

Bell came up with a thought, but said nothing, Loki noticed and asked what it was.

Bell:" well... lately, I felt someone staring at me, it happened one day and... it hasn't stopped since, I'm not sure if I'm paranoid, but if feel's almost overwhelming"

Loki:"... I see... you aren't paranoid Bell"

Bell:" wha-, what does that mean"

Loki:" remember what Bete said before, you need to stay vigilant, there are more monster's on the surface than in the dungeon, be careful... and have fun at the festival"