Kali Familia

Bell had a challenge for everyone there, a swimming contest, first place can ask anyone in the last place any one thing to do within reason, naturally, Loki was banned as she wouldn't have followed the rules, but Ais was panicked as Bell was confused.

Bell:" what's wrong Ais, do you not want to participate"

Haruhime:" I would be fun"

Tiona:" yeah"

Lefiya:" sound's interesting"

Tione:" a good challenge as well"

Anakitty:" and it seems healthy to swim now that we're on a beach"

Riveria:" sound's nice"

Alicia:" I'm in, so what's wrong Ais"

Ais was shaking at the thought and then Bell had a realization to Ais being scared of this challenge.

Bell:"... Ais... can you not swim"

Alicia:" that's impossible, Ais is one of Oranio's best swordsman, of course she can swim"

Lefiya:" yeah, Ais being the only one who can't swim isn't-"

seeing Ais's reaction, they then realized she couldn't swim and Bell decided to have this competition with Ais as the referee to see who crossed first, and the swim was going to be fine and all, but after, Tiona won and haruhime lost as Tiona said she had to help Ais learn to swim somehow.

Haruhime:" okay, Ais, did you try to learn to swim in the past"

Ais:"... when I try to swim... I sink"

Bell:" I don't think it's that simple though"

Loki:" Riveria's special training must have traumatized her to much"

Bell:" what shes she mean"

Riveria was silent as she tilted her head and they headed to help Ais as she sank immediately after getting to water that wasn't even that deep to begin with as Haruhime saved her, further attempts proved unsuccessful and Bell asked Riveria what Ais did to get that kind of "Special training" to begin with, and Riveria said she called her old.

Bell:"... old... wait, when did this happen"

Riveria:" when Ais was a child"

Bell:" aren't all adult's old to a child though"

Riveria:" it still hurt though"

Bell:" come on, children will be children and hardly know better when they're very young, and besides, you can't be that old to begin with"

Loki:" Riveria's 99 year's old"

Bell:" WHAT, I thought she was way younger, I mean, yes, she was old enough to know Finn and Gareth, but I thought she was around the same age range"

Riveria then got a bit smug on Bell thinking she was younger as Loki then talk's to Njord to get their plan underway, though Bell was surprised hearing that Tione and Tiona leveled up along with Lefiya being able to Level up but is not for the time being (their stat's looked like this before leveling up, training with Bell really made a difference).

LEFIYA VIRIDIS

LEVEL 3

ST: 308G - 371G

EN: 306G - 365G

DE: 308G - 362G

A: 356G - 429F