Town in the Middle Floors

in the morning, Bell was told about the town in the middle floor's they were in as he was helping out while still clearly injured as to make him rest in some way and Riveria advised he ask Ais and the other's to take him and his party since it would be a good learning experience doing so.

Bell:" really, wouldn't it be bad for me to impose on them"

Riveria:" not at all, just ask and they'll be happy to help"

as Bell left, he felt a pop in his leg as Riveria said in her mind how it would be good for him to take time off hard work since he isn't in the best of conditions yet, so as he asked, Tiona, Tione, Ais, Lefiya, Raul, Anakitty, Line, Elfy, and Cruz agreed since many of them wanted to stretch their leg's anyway, and because it was an excuse to get out of work, so as they went, Bell saw this town for the first time and tried to be nice, but the other's said that the people themselves admit it's a dump, so he didn't have to be kind, and as they head in, they give Bell a tour, and asked why the familiar didn't just camp out here, but then he saw the prices, and they were WAY higher than he thought, and the condition of these items aren't even that good to be used properly or stay intact long.

Bell:" now I know why the familia camped out"

Raul:" yeah, with prices this large, we'd lose just about everything we make if we stayed here with everyone"

Then Bell ran into Mort as Mort remembered him and tried to pick a fight, however, this time, his familiar was there and he and his pals backed down fast since he was a member, but walked off angry as the other's were concerned.

Line:" who were those guys"

Bell:" they were people who wanted to join my party but wanted... come here"

Tione leaned her head as he whispered to her what they wanted in return, and she flinched as she then responded.

Tione:" knowing you, you refused them and they got mad, right"

Bell:" of course"

Line:" I can guess what they wanted"

Raul:" well, they at least aren't going to attack you, with everything else, the last thing we need is more people after you who we can't track"

everyone looked at Raul as Bell fell into a pitiful depressing stat saying sorry as Raul corrects himself by saying that while it is bad, it's something that can't be avoided since the more popular an adventurer becomes the more people will be out to get him.

Bell:" I started out with the Freya familia after me, what's next, the Apollo familia, the Ishtar familia, or maybe even special monster's or a familia outside Oranio after me"

Line:" that's very unlikely (this all happen's to him, and due to some story changes, this will not stop for a while)"

Haruhime:" well... considering everything, I think we should still be careful, even if they don't want to anger our familia, that doesn't mean they won't try something right"

Lefiya:" you're right, they may just attack you some other way that doesn't draw attention"

Ais:" like the Freya familia"

Tiona:"... alright everyone, let's talk about this later, right now we're resting, so let's leave the serious talking for later okay, now then, onto the next place to explore"

they would not only explore the town, but also the middle floor's as well, and they would happen upon the spring's, giving Tiona an idea.

Tiona:" hey Bell, to help you heal faster, why don't you take a dip in"