lower and middle floors

with Loki's analysis, this proves that Bell's feeling's as well as the person's feeling's effect the skill, Haruhime's want to get closer to Bell and get stronger, and Bell's desire for Ais and to get stronger are similar, the effects are that much more effective on her, especially with bell beating the status in Haruhime, figuratively and literally in training, so Loki knew she's going to do great, however, Freya caught a whiff of this and was somewhat jealous.

Freya:" he spent 2.7 million Valas to free an enslaved girl, she joins Loki's Familia, and now she seems inseparable from him"

Ottar:" the girl is new to Oranio, a Renard with blond hair and green eye's"

Freya:"... Ottar, send our another "test", only this time, target that girl"

Ottar:" it will be done, but why the girl and not Bell Cranel"

Freya:" that girl is making him blush... she has to pay"

as level 1's were sent, Rivaria went back as Bell accompanied Haruhime to get equipment for her, as a mage, she was going to get a mage's staff, but she needed a staff that could also act as a spear when needed, and that is a little out of Welf's expertise, so they instead go to smith's as they are somewhat out of luck, so bell decides to get haruhime a spear and some light armor as well as a backup short sword in case she needs it and head's off, making sure to have Haruhime aware she will have to have a special made one and that may cost more than just getting the staff and spear separate, so for now at least, Haruhime will make do with using a spear and short sword, she felt happy, but even more of Bell's savings were spent as he was now near broke, and they took a trip to the dungeon, Haruhime used her magic on Lily as she went to fight some monster's and was able to get some kill's in with her spearmanship, learned from Bell, and she was glad she was helpful, though sometimes, wither Lily, Welf, Lefiya, or Bell had to save her from an attack every now and again, namely Bell, as they got enough to pay Bell back an then some with about 18 dropped items.

Haruhime:" here Bell, you can have my share"

Bell:" no that's not-"

Haruhime:" you paid for my equipment, and for my freedom"

Lefiya:" how about you only pay half of what you have now, and save up over time, otherwise, Bell will just pay for you again"

Haruhime understood as Bell thanked her for the save and they moved on their way, since haruhime was new, Rivaria took credit for freeing and taking her under her wing before leaving as to make sure she's accepted because even amongst the fellow Loki Familia members, Bell still wasn't liked by some of them, but most of them warmed up to him, though, the level 2's that wanted to get at Bell challenged him and it was similar to the level 1's, only now with more power, Bell was able to defeat them even faster than before. as Haruhime was out shopping, she noticed she was in complete darkness as her night vision kicked in and she noticed she was surrounded, she was able to fight off some of the attacker's but was overwhelmed, she was beaten and bruised bad, then Bell came and they ran, seeing they did this, Bell shot an arrow to every one of their knee's and they ran with injured legs leaving a blood trail, but Bell tended to Haruhime before anything, seeing her clothes were torn, he bought her new clothes, before heading back, even having to undress her, patch her up, and put the new clothes on for her as she was unconscious, and had to be carried back, and bell coming with haruhime attacked pissed Loki off to no end.

Loki:" now I'm truly pissed off, Haruhime wasn't a member for more than a day and she is getting attacked in the middle of the night, this mean's war "

Bell:" wait, if we go to war, we may be playing into Freya's hand's, once the war game is set, they can use our lack of member's to make us at a disadvantage, I want to strike as well... but we can't afford to for the time being"