Familia Jealousy

as Ais got back and was punished to be a maid for a week, Ais asked Bell a question that seemed odd.

Ais:" Bell, do you mind sparing with me"

Bell was confused as well as some other member's around wondering why she asked Bell this of all things.

Bell:" what"

Ais:" I noticed you are progressing very quickly in the dungeon, so I was wondering, how strong are you"

Bell:" oh no, I mostly got that far thank's to my training from Bete and sparing with Tiona and TIone, as well as some lessons from Rivaria and Finn at times"

Ais:" even so, your progress is very rapid, you got to the 10th floor in a month, it took me a year to get that far, so I'm wondering about your strength"

after they finished their breakfast, they headed out where Tiona and Tione were watching along with some other member's as Bell stretched and prepared himself for what he can only call a beating, then Riveria, Gareth, Finn, and Loki came with all the commotion.

Loki:" what's going on"

Tiona:" Ais asked Bell to a fight since he is "progressing fast in the dungeon" and wants to see how strong he really is"

Finn:" oh boy"

Finn's thought's:" his skill may cause more problem's then we thought, better make sure it doesn't go out"

Gareth:" is Ais going to be able to hold back enough"

Riveria:" well... she's somewhat of a ditz, so I don't think she will do well in holding back"

after Bell was ready, he and Ais got ready to fight, then Tione signaled for the fight to begin and after Bell and Ais clashed for a few second's, Bell thought he saw an opening, but got knocked out by Ais effortlessly from a hit on the head, though he did last a lot longer than most thought he would have.

Riveria's thought's:" well... as expected, but he lasted longer than we thought"

Finn:" alright Ais, what are your thought's"

Ais:"... he is skilled for someone of his level"

Finn:" indeed"

Loki Familia member:" but he lost, bad"

Finn:" take into context the fact he was able to last at least a few second's, and his fighting skill in those few second's, trying to parry and counter Ais, studying her fighting style to find an opening, and moving to match her strikes, at the end though, Ais hit him hard and fast"

Riveria:" not holding back I might add"

Riveria looked at Ais with a "you went to far" look as Ais backed away a little.

Finn:" granted the outcome was obvious, but he still tried his best anyway, he's got spirit, determination, and most of all, ball's of steel for accepting this duel in the first place"

Gareth:" and who takes him in for this head injury"

Tiona:" I'll take him"

Bell was carried with his head bandaged and when he woke up, he saw as Finn was sitting next to him.

Bell:" was I-"

Finn:" you lasted longer than we thought you would"

Bell:" still, that's the power of a level 5, she's really something isn't she"

Finn:" well, she is one of our strongest member's"

Bell:" and for good reason, is my head okay"