Party

as Bell was talking about Bell's party, some people listening in chime in drunk.

Mort:" were a pair of level 2's that frequent the middle floors, if your familia ain't letting you go, you can join us"

Bell did have problems joining another party in his familia, so this might have been perfect, only they said for a price of "having fun" with the women at the table, and Bell quickly turned them down, these men were persistent, but he warned them that they'd make an enemy of the Loki familia if they go any further, the men were Drunk, but not stupid and left angry after they left, Bell's party with his friends were somewhat calm after as he finished, Loki had a drink ready for the 2 as Bell was concerned.

Bell:" but I'm still underaged"

Loki:" Soma Familia member's give wine to their children at 14, you are good enough kid, besides, it's one little drink, what's the worst that can happen"

Bell gave into his goddesses wishes and drank a single cup, he was fine for the most part and only wobbled a little bit, but hardly noticeable, Loki said he held his liquor good, but then it quickly turned into a lot more drink's as Loki forced Bell to drink till he passed out and as it was liquor, it was strong, and in the morning, he woke up with a slight headache.

Bell:" ouch, my head"

Loki:" aww, your first handover, hurt's the first time, but over time and practice, you get used to it... that is unless you go way overboard at times"

Bell:" why would you go overboard"

Loki:" once you start drinking, sometimes you can't stop"

Bell:"... that sounds more like a personal problem to me, and you forced me to drink more as well"

Loki then yelled to make Bell's head hurt for that comment as he was congratulated by some member's, and had to go to the went to get a new set of armor, though, he couldn't find the one that was made by a certain smith, so he went to the desk where a man was yelling at the store clerk, so he headed their to ask him about what he needs.

clerk:" and how can I help you sir"

Bell:" yes, I was wondering if you still sold Welf Crozzo armor"

the 2 men were speechless for a moment as Bell asked again and wondered if he said something weird, then the man with red hair next to him started laughing as he presented a set of the armor he was looking for and introduced himself as Welf Crozzo, then taking a seat, they discussed about the armor Bell wanted.

Welf:" so you're a Loki Familia member and the record holder who wanted my armor"

Bell:" ... what are you doing"

Welf showed off to the other smith's as he then explained it is a turf war as rookie smiths have to make a name for themselves somehow.

Bell:" awe, I heard from Finn about something like that as well, anyway, I don't mind you using me as a means to further your career, but you may ring unwanted attention to yourself in doing so, I am not to well-liked"

before getting to the shop, Bell was bombarded with challenges from people of the same level, they got there but's kicked but he was tired fighting for nearly an hour before the challenges stopped coming, getting great experience from it, but he was slightly hungover so it didn't help his headache, though he toughed it out and made it.

Welf:" good or bad, so long as I get some notoriety, people would buy my items"

Bell:" I guess there is no such thing as bad publicity"