Intense Training

wasting no time, the Hestia familia were training alongside Bell as they were sparing against some Loki familia member's of their same level and Bell against Tiona and Tione, as well as Lefiya getting training with Riveria, though, she also took some lessons in combat from Gareth as to help her physical abilities since those are also what she wishes to improve her other stats as well before she levels up.

Finn:" they're taking this very seriously"

Loki:" well, Bell may be a level 3 with the abilities of a low tier level 4, but he's still upset he got bested by Hyakinthos in that way, even if it was because he was unarmed and had no armor, he's still upset he didn't get to beat him"

Finn:" if it weren't for Lefiya searching for Bell because he seemed to be taking to long, I'm not sure how it would have gone down between the 2, would Bell have won even with his disadvantages against Hyakinthos, or would something have happened to Bell, I'd like to think that outcome being unsolved is a good thing for now"

Loki:" well... he did start this, so now he's going to put his money where his mouth is, we just can't let anything get in our way from that, can we"

Finn:" right, but I'm sure that Hyakinthos will take extra care knowing Bell is a level 3, and another level 3 can help him, with that, they're going to do everything and anything to make sure they can win, though, the type of battle it will be is troubling"

Loki:" agreed, a siege, of all the thing's that damn bastard could have pulled, it had to be a siege... and worse yet, he actually confronted me before the meeting about Bell getting involved in this since it was all because Apollo wanted to get to Bell and knew his friends, did he know Bell asked me to let him in this, and if so, how"

Finn:" one thing at a time, we got enough to deal with, with Apollo added, it is just going to make thing's much more difficult since Apollo is likely not going to stay out of our way anytime soon if we don't deal with him now, and as you said, Bell's luck is a factor in this investigation we're in as well since it helped us find thing's we missed otherwise, so we need him as focused as can be... besides, it's not like I support this event either on Apollo's side since he started everything, though I also have another question now that I'm thinking about it and a question we should have asked since his level up"

Loki:" yeah, if Apollo set his sight's on Bell, how many other god's set their sight's on him as well, and how far are they willing to go to get him, I know for a fact Freya is after his ass, and Hermes is taking an interest in him, Apollo is creaming himself over the thought of Bell, but who else do we need to worry about now"

Finn:" then again, as fast as Bell is leveling up and building his reputation, I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long for something like this to happen in Oranio... not to say I would have liked it to happen sooner, and not discrediting the incident in the Kali familia, but rather, I'd like to be able to deal with this kind of stuff much later when we can focus more on them, we still have the new monsters, the half-human half-monster enemies that can control the new monsters, Evilus, the guild, the Freya familia, the Hermes familia, and now any familia that wants their hand's on Bell, like this, we're spread out way to thin"

Loki:" life doesn't pick favorites or wait for anyone, if this stuff happens, it happens, and once the ball roll's, based on what you do can say many thing's, the kid has a promising future, but first, he has to get past all this to have it, whether he prevails is on him for the most part, though that's not to say we won't help him when we can, though I think it's time we have a meeting on how to address this, when Bell is done training, tell him to meet us in our office, if this is to show anything, it's that this won't be the last time something like this happens, and I'd like to be prepared next time"