Welcome Party

as Bell was a week and a half in adventuring, he has most of his status at I and one at H, Bell's progress slowed down, but Loki reassured him that was because he was getting higher in his status, meaning his status growth will slow down, for now at least, many more people in the familia saw Bell wasn't so bad as well, he was nice to everyone, helped out without needing to be asked, he never once complained about the work he was given, and he was approached by more member's as a result, and when heading to the dungeon, he was able to come back with smiles, however, on this trip down, he noticed there were no monster's, then, he heard a roar from a large monster, as he turned around, he saw the monster, the Minotaur.

Bell:" why's a Minotaur on the 5th floor"

as Bell ran, he was cornered as he was about to die from the hand's of a monster that wasn't supposed to even be on that floor, then, it was cut first in the leg, then as the Minotaur tried to attack the attacker, it got cut in 2, the blood was covering Bell as he saw Ais Wallentine, he then ran in fear as he then heard the laughter of a man who showed up just behind her. after returning to the surface, he got in the shower and headed to Miss Eina, telling her about the incident.

Enia:" why was their a Minotaur on the 5th floor in the first place"

Bell:" I don't know, all I know is that when I got there, there it was"

Enia:" well... I guess if you come back alive, that's all that matter's, but Bell, you would be more careful, you're in the Loki familia right, join one of their parties if you can"

Bell:" but... many of them have been in their parties for year's now, so me joining all of a sudden would mess up their dynamic, I should get  more experience as an adventurer before doing that, at least that's what my goddess said and advised I do"

Enia:" well... she has a point, no one want's dead weight on them do they"

Bell:" sorry for being dead weight"

Enia:" that's not what I meant, anyway, since you didn't get many crystal's today, I'd say go home and cut your losses, you had a whole day worth of danger already"

as Bell turned his crystal's in, he rushed home to a surprised Loki.

Loki:" you don't come back till later, anything happen in the dungeon that was too much"

Bell then explained what happened and Loki was both excited and worried.

Bell:" goddess, your expression was somewhat glad"

Loki:" no no, you getting attacked was bad, but the person you described, it's Ais, that means their close to coming back here"

Bell:" actually, they're probably not too far behind me, maybe a few minutes less"

Loki:" gotta go then, need to welcome them"

Bell:" Oh goddess, can you update my status first"

Loki:" sure, sit on the chair"

Loki then updated his status and they were impressive for the most part, but Loki saw something as Bell wondered what it was, then as Loki finished, she handed him the paper and Bell saw his status

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 1

ST: 96I- 119H

EN: 91I- 113H

DE: 83I- 109H

A: 132H- 162H

M: 0I

MAGIC:

SKILLS:

Bell:" wow, my agility went up by a lot"