Getting Stronger

as Bell was walking around the manner and helping out, some of the people who came back started to get used to Bell and even talk to him, while other's were not ready to embrace him yet, he is receiving training from the like's of Tiona and Tione every day before going to the dungeon, though, their is one person who doesn't seem to like him.

Lefiya:" who does he think he is, getting all close to Ais like this"

Ais for some reason or another took an interest in Bell, approaching him whenever she sees a chance, sitting next to him whenever they eat, and even training him alongside Tiona and Tione, Lefiya got jealous and thought Bell blackmailed her somehow.

Lefiya:" he must have some kind of dirt on him, that' gotta be it"

Riveria:" Lefiya what are you talking about"

Lefiya jumped as Riveria suddenly shows up from behind her.

Lefiya:" miss Riveria, well... think about it, how can some newbie take all of Ais attention, it's unnatural"

Riveria:" maybe she feels guilty of hurting him in the expedition with those Minotaur, or maybe she wants to know about the new member, either way, it's none of our business to begin with"

Lefiya:" yeah, he did get hurt so maybe she's trying to make it up to him by helping him so I guess that's fine... but I can't help but wonder, why Ais hang's around him and not me"

Riveria's thought's:" is she perhaps jealous, well, she is young after all, so long as she doesn't go too far, it should be fine"

Bell then went to the dungeon as he was making sure to get stronger, on the 5th floor, he was fighting monster's very strongly as he was about to be overrun by Kobolds, but then remembered Ais's training and word's and went for it. later that day, Loki updated his status and Bell would be astonished by the result's of his status this time.

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 1

ST: 109H- 149H

EN: 101H- 147H

DE: 99I- 138H

A: 154H- 203G

M: 0I

MAGIC:

SKILLS:

Liaris Freese: increases the speed of Bell's growth as long as his feelings last. The strength of the effects is related to the strength of Bell's feelings.

Bell:" GODDESS, THIS IS-...are you sure this is right, it says my status went up by nearly 45 points"

Loki's thought's:" what the hell is this skill, I decided to hide it from the kid since he seems like he can't tell a lie, but this is insane, this is beyond what I thought"

Bell:" and I got hit a few time's, and my dexterity went up by nearly 30 points"

Loki then got up to get ready for a dinner plan, but Bell had one question for her.

Bell:" well, it's just... how am I growing so quickly"

Loki:" maybe it's because you're a lucky egg"

Bell:" what"

Loki:" maybe you have a knack for being an adventurer kid, maybe it was your destiny, anyway, I need to get going, some of us are going to the hostess of fertility to celebrate our victory, come to think of it, as a member of our familia, you can come if you want"