Xenos

thing's seemed to slow down somewhat as Bell's investigation into Evilus has led to a major breakthrough, so now the Loki Familia has a good and reliable lead to them, so as the higher-ranked members of the Loki Familia were out for a quest that could get them an important item they may need, Bell was with his party, and due to the situation, only Alicia, Anakitty, Lefiya, Line, and Elfy were the only ones available to party with Bell this time, so Bell was in a party of only women since Raul and Cruz had to help with the quest.

Bell:" I can't believe we gone through so much, and with everything, I'm glad that it's at least slowing down somewhat, especially with the Kali Familia returning to there homeland"

Alicia:" well, given the circumstances, I'm surprised we were able to pull through like that, especially after everything, including what happened in the village"

Line:" I can't believe they burned down a village"

Bell:" remind me to not bring anyone from the Loki Familia to my home village"

ANakitty:" awe come on, we aren't that bad"

Bell:" I'm not risking it, now let's see how we go with the 19th floor since we can't go down any lower"

Elfy:" and we can camp out in the 18th floor when we're done"

Lefiya:" but let's be careful, I don't want Bell to act like a human shield for me... again"

Bell:"... I can only hope we don't have to do that, now, let's see what we can do about the quest for the outbreak of firebird, okay, Line, you can be supported by Alicia acting as your vanguard, you will be in one group, Elfy you are going to be supported by Aki, and Lefiya is with me as I act as her vanguard"

Lefiya:" I'll make sure to do my best"

Bell:" thank you Lefiya, let's all meet back on the 18th floor near the entrance within 3 hours"

as they make the plan and split, many of them thought Bell really progressed as a leader as he was making good plans and showing he was a capable leader, they split up in the group and after an hour make seemingly good progress as Bell and Lefiya are especially making progress, and as Bell gets to one, he kills it and finds a blue Vouivre, however, he is in conflict as Lefiya is about to cast her spell when Bell, for whatever reason he thought of at the time, stopped her for a moment, while it was a moment, it was enough.

Lefiya:" Bell, what are you doing"

Bell:" Lefiya... this monster... is it... crying"

Lefiya upon taking a closer look does indeed see tear's in its eyes, and at that moment, she lets her staff down to inspect the monster closer.

Lefiya:"... is... is this really a Vouivre"

Bell:" I... I can't tell"

????:"... please... don't hurt me"

Lefiya:" it talked"

Bell:"... I think... we should leave her be"

then out of nowhere, a firebird attacked, but instead of attacking Bell and lefiya, Bell notices its target is the monster girl, and Bell upon the firebird attacking, defends the girl as he blocks its fire attack and Lefiya uses her spell to kill the firebird, and as it's dead, the monster attacking the girl was odd, while monsters killing other monsters wasn't exactly uncommon, it didn't usually happen while there were adventurer's, meaning that the girl was just as much at risk for the dungeon as they were, so Bell, no longer being able to ignore her gave her a potion to heal her wounds, and Lefiya lost on what to do, decides to cover her up with her salamander wool, but then they notice other adventurer's coming and hide the girl off reflex.