Abduction

the next day, Bell made a complete recovery thanks to his new development ability and his skill's upgrade, he then went around asking question's about anything odd as member's of the Kali familia went to challenge him, they were namely level 2's and 3's, and thank's to this, Bell goes to talking to fighting and so on as Bell sometimes faces 3 or even 5 at once, and by the time he got back to Loki, Bell was in bad shape.

Loki:"... I'm not even surprised at this point, people have challenged you time and again only to lose to you in a near-endless cycle of challenge, overcome, and repeat, and with your level up also reported to the guild, things are going to get even harder I'm afraid and man were they shocked to hear it"

Lefiya:" wait, he didn't level up when he put that finishing blow on the Black Goliath that could regenerate on the 18th floor"

Riveria:" Apparently not, though I suppose taking down a level 6 in one kick even if they could still fight is much more impressive in comparison even if it was a cheap quick shot that shattered his leg as a result"

Bell:" I only got that thank's to Tione coming to distract her long enough for me to get a hit in so I don't deserve to much credit"

Haruhime:" don't undermine your success, you did amazing enough to level up didn't you"

Lefiya:" she's right, a Fanal is a blessing from the god's, it won't let you level up if you didn't deserve it, I mean, if you didn't deserve to level up, then it wouldn't have let you"

Bell:" I guess that's true, but now they're gunning for me like no tomorrow... you don't think they are trying to get revenge right"

Tiona:" they don't care about stuff like that"

Bell:" what, then why are they fighting me"

Tione:" because you're strong, in that country, getting strong is all that matter's, no matter the method"

Bell:"... but killing your own, wouldn't it be better to fight alongside your people and fight monster's together to get stronger with community and understanding, similar to the spartan's, they didn't fight and kill one another and they were some of histories greatest soldiers, especially in Leonidas's rule with the 300 at the battle of Thermopylae"

Tione:" the amazon's don't think like that, even if what you say and think are true and accurate Bell, and I know it is, they won't listen to it since it goes against our culture in an indirect way"

Bell:" so what will they do, will anyone a higher level challenge me"

Tiona:" not really, I mean, you leveled up, that's for sure, but other than that, the only one's who will challenge you will be the member's at least level 3 or below"

Bell:" but I still think they're mean's to get stronger are misplaced, can't we talk to them about this, there are plenty of other ways to get stronger, aren't there"

Riveria:" but not as fast, however, and remember, it's a cultural system for them, so you can't change it overnight"

Bell then was investigating in the middle of the night as he was not able to get answers when he picked up on a seriously important detail when he put the stories he got together and rushed to his familia when he was stopped by none other than Argana and Bache.

Bell:"... if this is about that kick, you left me no choice, now if I can"

Bache:' this is indeed about it"

Argana:" it was amazing how you could have injured me as such, I was bearly able to stand and my insides were nearly crushed around the area of your kick, a man like you able to level up so fast and be this powerful, you're to good to pass up"