1

"Y/N! Hurry up!" Your father shouted, banging on your bedroom door. "We leave in ten minutes! The cab is nearly here!" A small growl escaped his lips. He was dressed is a nice suit, his hair slicked back and his beard neatly trimmed.

There was a party tonight, there was no doubt about that, and your father had big things planned for said party, including meeting up with a few people he seemed interested in talking to. You were used to your fathers evil actions by now, but you couldn't help but feel somewhat guilty sometimes when you participated.

It was just you and your father. You felt as if at this point he only saw you as some sort of a side kick to him. Your mother had sadly passed away when you were fairly young, about five or six years old. Now, you were twenty, and your father seemed to bring you everywhere he went. Besides crime and your fathers shenanigans, you didn't really have a life to live.

Hearing as your father continued to bang on the door you let out a small sigh. "I'm almost done! Wait downstairs!" You said with a huff, you looked at yourself in the mirror.

The dress you wore was quite short, but you were used to these kinds of things. The front of the dress went down to about your mid thigh, and the sleeves were a bit farther down from your shoulders, and a bit long, too.

(Woah here's a small visual :O)

Of course, you chose to wear a pair of shorts under the dress, just incase if you were to slip and fall or something close to that. You weren't comfortable at all with anyone seeing down there, but of course that was just common sense.

You made sure you hair looked nice and your makeup was good, before slipping your shoes on and heading out of your room, walking down the stairs to see your father waiting for you by the front door.

"Jeez, finally. You take forever to get ready." The grown man huffed, grabbing a box of cigarettes and removing a stick, placing it in his mouth, before placing the box back into the pocket of his dress pants. "Be a doll and grab my lighter from the kitchen real quick, would ya?"

Nodding, you headed into the kitchen slowly, letting out a small sigh as you grabbed your fathers lighter from the counter, before walking back to him.

All he did was give a small nod once you handed it to him, he took the lighter, simply lighting the end of the stick in his mouth, taking a long drag as he put the lighter in his pocket. "Now, listen, you aren't going to get in the way of any meetings I have tonight, got it?"

"Oh, please." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms slightly. "Have I ever gotten in the way before?" You asked with a small frown, he said this everytime despite the fact that he knew you'd never get in his way. You feared for what would happen if you did.

He slowly removed the cigarette from his mouth and exhaled slowly, watching as a cloud of smoke escaped him. "I'm just saying. I know you never do, but here, you better not start."