11

Ted was out of the shower and all three of you now sat in the living room. Charlie had fallen asleep on the couch, so really it was just you and Ted. He mainly just explained as much as he could to you, who Swagger was and why he was forced out of the group.. and why he thought he was back now.

"Y/N, I don't want to start assuming shit, but.." Ted trailed off with a sigh, leaning back against the couch for a moment. "Your father had his ways of getting into contact with people, correct?"

You looked up at him a bit surprised, your hands clasping together in your lap. "Are you saying you think my father contacted him..?"

He ran his fingers through his hair for a moment, almost lost in thought. "Possibly.. we moved locations- we redid everything when Swagger was kicked out. It felt almost impossible for him to find us again.. and no offense, as soon as you showed up.."

".. He found you guys.." You said with a sigh, leaning back. "Fuck, if I cause all of this.." He held your face in your hands for a moment, before feeling Ted's hand on your back.

Pushing his glasses up, he gave a small sigh. "You didn't cause this, Y/N.. even if you're the reason he found us Swagger would've been out for our heads anyway." He said with a long sigh.

All you really did was rest your head against his shoulder, closing your eyes for a moment. "Well, if he found us, how are we gonna find them..? And Schlatt..?"

"Let's worry about this tomorrow, okay? We've traveled for a bit, I think rest will help us refresh.." He sighed. "I think Schlatt will be fine.. for now, at least.. he's a strong guy.."

A nod was the only answer you really gave, Ted let out a soft chuckle as he wrapped his arm around you, leaning back slightly. You couldn't help but adjust yourself slightly, now laying against him, your head on his chest.

After a moment of tiredly thinking to yourself you froze, realizing what you were doing.. "This isn't.. weird or anything, is it?"

Shaking his head, Ted laid his head on the arm of the couch, his hand resting on your back. "It's not if you don't mind." He smiled a bit. "Kinda comfy actually."

"How did we even end up like this..?" You asked softly, feeling as Ted's hand slowly beginning to rub circles on your back.

"I mean, you just laid like it, and I didn't really mind it.." He trailed off before giving a chuckle. "Let's just not worry about it. Get some sleep, Y/N.."

It wasn't hard to refuse that offer in all honesty, you just relaxed and closed your eyes ones again, letting the tiredness take over. And really you had to agree with Ted, this did feel pretty comfy.

The next morning you woke up feeling groggy, rubbing your face you realized you were now on the couch by yourself. As you sat up you could hear talking from the kitchen, which pretty much gave you a hint of where Charlie and Ted were.

Standing up you slowly headed into the kitchen, getting looks from both of the men as you stepped in.

"Y/N!" Charlie sat up with a smile. "Finally you're up! Did you sleep good?" He snickered, leaning back in his seat. "Or should I ask if you two slept good?"

Ted rolled his eyes as he stood at the stove. "He saw us on the couch. And like I said, it's not a big deal." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Oh, also, Y/N. Before I finish breakfast could you look around the house? Make sure no windows or doors were unlocked or broken?"

"Yeah, of course, I don't mind.." You said with a smile before turning and heading back into the living room, there weren't many doors nor windows in the house, but it was still worth it to check.