3

Everything around you felt frozen. The only person you gave that name to at the party was Schlatt. How the hell could he have gotten your number? He barely knew anything about you. Or.. did he?

You hesitated for a moment, staring at the message blankly, before managing to come up with a response. "Who's asking?" It was the best thing you could think of for now, you didn't want to confirm or deny anything.

Sitting your phone back down, you slowly got out of bed and looked around your room, making sure there was nothing around, nothing watching or spying on you. Being watched was probably one of the worst things that could happen, your father especially wouldn't be happy if that was the case. As you looked out your window, your phone went off again, but this time, it went off twice.

Chills went down your spine as you slowly approached the phone again, you picked it up and unlocked it like before, reading the two messages on your screen. "I won't say anything for now, but this is important. I need you to meet at this location, I'll send the address below. Don't tell your father and don't ask questions."

That message was followed by an address, you didn't know exactly where it was but from the street name you knew it was close. You were hesitant about the whole thing. "And what if I don't show up?"

You watched the screen quietly as you waited for a response, but soon you got two more that made your heart drop. "If you don't want me to come there, I suggest you come here."

The text was followed by another address. Your address. You began to feel a bit panicked, you bit your tongue and texted back. "Fine, I'll be there in about 30 minutes. Don't rush me."

Once that message was sent you immediately put your phone away, heading over to your closet and changing. You didn't want to walk around the city in your night clothes, even though you would put on a jacket as well it still bothered you a bit.

After grabbing a jacket and slipping it on, you grabbed your knife and stuffed it in your pocket. You didn't want to leave without it, especially since you were going alone. Hopefully whatever was going to happen wouldn't last long, if your father found you gone without telling him he would be beyond pissed.

Knowing your father would most likely catch you if you left through the front door, you quietly opened your window and slowly climbed out. It was fairly easy to exit considering the ground wasn't far from your window. Once you were out you pulled the hood of your jacket over your head, walking quickly and quietly. You checked the address the mysterious number sent to you, wanting to get there as quickly as possible.

It took about fifteen minutes before you arrived at the location, you stood by a bar that was next to a small Cafe, an alleyway was in between the two. As you inspected the area you saw no one, there weren't even cars driving past on the road. You pulled out your phone and took a deep breath, before sending another text to the mysterious number.

"I'm here," Was all you sent, you didn't feel like much more needed to be said. If this person wanted something from you, why wouldn't they show up? You began to feel uneasy about the whole thing, what if it was a trap? You stared at your phone thinking for a moment, beginning to slowly reach down in you pocket to grab your knife. But before you could grab it, a hand quickly covered your mouth and pulled you back towards the alley.

You immediately began to panic, trying to scream and fight back. "Calm down, calm down!" A voice exclaimed quietly, whoever it was did their best to keep their voice low, but the voice still sounded familiar to you in a way. "I'm not here to hurt you, I'm just here to talk."