25

Cracking his knuckles, Swagger gave a small laugh. "Alright then, let's get this over with." He smirked.

Without hesitation he immediately charged at you, only for you to quickly jump out of the way and grab him from behind, putting him in a headlock.

It didn't last long, though, since he elbowed you in the stomach, and once you lost your grip, he swung around and punched you right across the face.

You let out a pained yelp and stumbled back a bit, holding your hand over your cheek. Hearing him laugh only made your anger boil up inside of you. "You thought this would be a fair fight?! You're barely doing anything!"

Before any more punches could be thrown, though, the door swung open, causing the two of you to quickly look over.

Schlatt stood there and quickly aimed his gun at Swagger, letting out a huff. "Touch her again and I'll blow your fucking brains out, asshole!" He shouted. Ted and Charlie stood behind him, guns in their hands as well.

Instead of complying, though, Swagger quickly grabbed you, pulling a pistol out of his waistband. He pressed it right against your head, beginning to take a few steps back. "You try anything and I'll blow her brains out, Schlatt!"

"Don't do this, Swagger!" Schlatt said quickly. "Don't drag her into this! It's us you're after!"

Swagger smirked slightly, keeping the gun pressed against your head. You wanted to struggle, but knew that would get you no where good. "Oh, like she's not a part of you guys?!"

"You're just scared because you know it's the end!" Ted quickly chimed in, stepping besides Schlatt. "Face it, Swagger! You've gone on long enough!"

Stepping back a bit more, Swagger snickered. "You think I've gone on for long enough?! You guys have! I don't even know how you all have managed to stay bunched up like this!"

"Think about it, Schlatt!" Swagger continued on, keeping his grip on you and the gun. "Charlie gave up his dream to come and slave away for you! All those years of college wasted, and not to mention he has no clue if his family is dead or alive!"

Charlie seemed to tense up a bit but kept his guard up, gripping tightly onto his gun.

"And what about dear ol' Ted over here, huh? From what I've seen, the two of you fight all the time, Schlatt. Sure, you 'rescued' him from Y/N's father, but is this life any better than what he was living there?!" Swagger said with a small smirk, continuing to go on and on.

Like Charlie, Ted seemed to think about those words a bit, but still he kept his ground.

Letting out a huff, Schlatt aimed his gun at Swagger. "Shut the fuck up, Swagger! You know there's no use in trying to talk your way out of this!"

"Why so, Schlatt? Why carry on what your father started?" Swagger began once again, another smirk growing on his face. "You don't think your mother is disappointed at all?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Schlatt shouted, his hands beginning to trembled. "Don't you fucking talk about them!!"

While Swagger talked down on all of them, you began to realized that this was almost distracting him. When his full attention was on Schlatt, you made your move.

Quickly grabbing the gun from him, you pulled yourself away and turned around, aiming the gun at him. His eyes widened as he quickly stepped back. "Wait, Y/N, we can-"

You didn't continue any further, quickly firing a few bullets, hitting him in the chest. He gripped onto the wounds and let out a gasp, before falling to his knees.