14

"Just let us leave, Swagger, and we won't have any problems.." Ted said with a huff. "We don't want to-"

Swagger didn't let him finish, he just chuckled and slowly removed his helmet, tucking it under his arm. He wore chainmail and a balaclava, which disappointed you since you still couldn't see his face.

He continued to laugh a bit, before rolling his eyes. "Do you honestly think I'm worried about what you guys are gonna do to me? Oh, you've got it alllllll wrong. You all should be worried about what I'll do to you."

Ted looked like he was about to say something, but instead you stepped in front of him, giving a small huff. "Just let us leave, Swagger! We don't want any trouble!" You were almost pleading with him now, seeing how badly they had hurt Schlatt, you didn't want that to happen to any of the others.

"Well, if it isn't Y/N." Swagger said smugly, almost completely ignoring your pleas. "I can definitely see your father in you. He was a good man, hm?"

Tightening your fists, you shook your head, keeping your gun in close range. "Hell no. I'm nothing like him. And he was no where near a good man."

Setting his helmet down, Swagger placed his hands behind his back. "But you weren't ready for the news of his death, were you? And I bet these guys haven't been entirely truthful with you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" You asked with a huff, keeping your eyes on him as he paced back and forth.

Rolling his eyes once again, he pointed in your direction. "Maybe you should ask Ted over there."

Looking over you noticed Ted's face had grown a bit pale as he bit his tongue and looked at you. "Ted, what's he talking about?" You asked softly.

"Oh, please." Swagger chuckled as he stopped his pacing, looking at Ted, then right at you. "You didn't think it was a coincidence that your father was in the same place as those two?"

Your eyes widened slightly as you slowly looked back at Ted. "What..?"

"Y/N, he wanted to try to negotiate with us.. that's the real reason we went. Schlatt and your father began to argue, and, well, then, that's when things got a little out of hand.." Ted explained, seeming to grow a bit sad.

All you could do was stand there for a moment as you processed everything that was going on. "Did.. did he push him?" You asked softly, watching as Ted bit his tongue, giving a slow nod.

"He didn't mean to, but it was out of anger.." Ted said with a sigh. "I can explain more in detail later, but-"

"Oh, please." Swagger interrupted with a huff, crossing his arms. "Don't start getting all sappy. He killed your father, Y/N. The only living family member you had left."

Grabbing your gun, you gave a huff and aimed it right at Swagger. "My father wasn't a good person. In all honesty I'm a bit glad he's gone." You said firmly, keeping the gun close. "You're trying to get me to soften up, huh?"

He began to laugh a bit as he turned, grabbing his helmet and placing it back on his head. "Well, it was worth a shot, at least." He snapped, causing the lights in the room to turn on.

Once you could see around the room you realized it was a garage of some sort. No wonder it was so big. A few cars were parked against the wall, as well as a bunch of different tools and equipment.

Swagger chuckled. "Now, all of you have two choices. Either drop your weapons and surrender peacefully," He went on for a moment, before grabbing a gun of his own. "Or die."

"Either way, both options are to die for." Charlie said as he grabbed his gun as well, moving forward to stand next to you.

Letting out a disappointed sigh, Swagger slowly shook his head. "And I always considered you to be my favorite, Charlie." He huffed, before cocking his gun back. "Anyway, any final decisions?" He said with a huff.