23

Schlatt's POV (still)

Before any of them could run or say anything Wilbur pulled the trigger, shooting all of them as much as he could. Once they all fell to the ground, he let out a sigh, before putting the gun away.

Phil quickly left his side and rushed over to me and Tommy, immediately grabbing Tommy's shoulder. "What on Earth were you thinking, following these two here?!" He said frantically, before looking at me and clearing his throat. "No offense to you or Minx, Schlatt."

"None taken." I said with a sigh, crossing my arms a bit.

Slowly releasing his shoulders, Phil let out a sigh, holding his hand over his face. "Does your mother even know you're here, Tommy?"

Tommy gulped nervously as he slowly shook his head. ".. No.. but I'm perfectly fine, Phil!"

Clearing his throat, Techno made his way over and stood next to Phil, crossing his arms slightly. "You would've been in bad shape if I hadn't snuck up behind the guy who grabbed you."

"Still! I would've been fine! I could've gotten out of it myself!" Tommy argued, rolling his eyes a bit.

I huffed and stood up straight. "Enough already! All of us would've been done for if you guys hadn't showed up." I said with a huff. "Been a while, huh?"

Quackity had walked over with Wilbur, his arms crossed. "Your ass is lucky we even answered the call. Do you know how late it is?"

"Look, I can understand why you'd be pissed, but we've got a situation. And there's no way I can do it alone. Sure, Minx and Tommy are a good help, but with the amount of people Swagger seems to have, that wouldn't end well."

Wilbur chuckled and crossed his arms a bit. "Well, we're here, Schlatt. You got a plan for this yet or do we have to come up with one on the car ride there?"

A small smirk began to form on my face as I headed over and grabbed my gun that I had dropped earlier.

"I have a few ideas."

~

Your POV (technically 2nd person)

"Ted, please just calm down.." You pleaded softly, watching as Ted back up a bit.

Quickly shaking his head, Ted let out a small huff. "This is probably our only chance of getting out of here, Y/N! I'm not just gonna sit around wait to be rescued!" He huffed and immediately took a running start, slamming his body into the door.

Once again, it didn't work. This was the 5th time he had tried to bust the door down.

Standing up, you walked over and gripped onto his arm. "Ted, that's enough. You're going to end up hurting yourself."

"Well, it's either I hurt myself getting us out of here, or Swagger gets a hold of us and hurts us!" He said stressfully, before looking down at you.

Your hands tightened slightly into fists as you looked up a him. "You don't need to hurt yourself getting us out of here! Most likely if we escape they'll catch us anyway!"

Charlie had gotten up and made his way over to the two of you, a small frown on his face. "Y/N's right, Ted.. there's no point on getting out of here ourselves.."

Ted honestly looked like he wanted to argue more but he just remained quiet, slowly slumping down and sitting on the floor, holding his hands over his head. "I don't wanna just sit here and feel useless.." He muttered quietly, a small huff escaping his lips.

"I know, Ted.. but what else can we do..? There's no way of escaping in here.." You said softly, as you began to look around the room. "The door is metal, the window is way too small for any of us to fit to.. and the.." You trailed off, as something in the room caught your eye.