2

Before you could say anything, the man narrowing his eyes at you and huffed quietly, his grip tight on your wrist. "Wait a damn minute." He growled, yanking you towards him slightly. "I know who you are."

You didn't know what to now, you had been caught. "I-I don't know what you mean, sir.." You said softly, only seeing rage build up in the man. All you could do was gulp, knowing this wouldn't end well.

His grip on your wrist grew tighter and tighter, so tight to the point where you feared he was on the verge of breaking your wrist. "You're Gabriel's daughter, aren't you?" The man raised his voice a bit. "He came here to kill my boss and brought you along to gather information."

Once again all you did was stay still, not giving him any kind of reaction. This seemed to piss the man off even more, since he let out a growl and turned, throwing you onto the floor. Before you could stand up, you could see that he already had a gun aimed right at your face.

"Maybe this'll send a message to your good for nothing father that we mean business." He huffed, gently placing his finger on the trigger, keeping it aimed right at your face. "Any last words or messages you'd like to give?"

All you could feel at the moment was fear, it froze you almost completely. One wrong move and you could die right here, right now. You just stared at the man, your body beginning to tremble slightly.

Smirking a bit, the man looked down at you almost as if he could smell your fear, he chuckled softly. "Awe, gonna cry because Daddy's not here to save you? He probably doesn't even know you're in trouble. I bet he's already-"

The man was suddenly cut off by a thick wire being wrapped around his neck and yanked back tightly. He dropped the gun and immediately began to gasp for air, trying to claw at his neck to break away, but it was no use. While he was distracted you didn't hesitate to crawl forward and grab the gun, mainly just to keep it away.

After a few more seconds the man stopped moving and was soon dropped to the floor, you slowly looked up only to be surprised. Your father wasn't standing there with the wires, but instead it was..

The man you bumped into earlier.

He let out a long sigh as he stared at the corpse on the ground, before his gaze shifted to you. His cold gaze cause a shiver to go down your spine. As he slowly placed the wires in the pocket of his pants with his gloved hands, he began to walk towards you, which only made you panic more.

Your first reaction was to immediately scoot away as he got closer, but you lost hope as soon as you felt your back press against the wall. "Easy, easy." He kept his voice low as he stared at you. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He sighed and offered you his hand. You were a bit hesitant, but slowly took his hand, allowing him to pull you back to your feet.

"So, we meet again, huh?" He chuckled softly, he seemed completely unphased by the fact that he just killed a man. It almost reminded you of your father, the way he could kill at one moment, then live life 'normally' the next. It was fascinating to you, but extremely strange at the same time. "You're not hurt, are you?" He asked, looking you up and down for a moment.

Seeing you shake your head slowly made him nod, he then sighed and pulled out his wallet, looking down and flipping through it for a moment. "Right. I didn't really expect anyone else to be in here, so.." he grabbed two $100 bills, grabbing your hand and placing them in your palm. "That's all yours. Just don't tell anyone what you saw here and we'll be good, alright?"

Nothing. You said nothing to the guy, as you just stared at him, then slowly down at the now dead man. You let out a small sigh, handing the cash back to him. "I don't want you money, I can keep my mouth shut for free. It's what I'm used to."