5

"Speed up." Ted said with a small huff, sitting up and looking back. "Y/N, I don't care what happens, you stay down, alright?" He muttered gripping onto his gun.

You bit your tongue and gave a small nod, not knowing what else to do. Your hand slid its way into your pocket, and you carefully held onto your knife.

Charlie sped up a bit, "I'm gonna take a few more turns, if it's still following us I'm flooring it.." He muttered, once he saw the nearest turn he immediately took it. Surprisingly enough, the car still trailed behind.

"Right, it's still there.." Charlie muttered,  beginning to get a bit nervous. He looked at Ted for a moment, his hands tightly grasping onto the wheel. "What do we do?"

"We keep going. If we stop they'll definitely take advantage of that." Ted huffed, setting his gun aside and grabbing his phone. "Y/N, is there anyone else you know of that works for your father? That would know about this right now?"

The question made you think a bit, but after a moment you just shook your head. "No, not anyone I know of.. he has acquaintances but no one he talks to frequently.. plus I'm sure he's still out, he wouldn't have the chance to contact anyone yet.."

Ted sighed. "Well, that answers our question, then. This guy is probably some asshole after our group." He muttered. "Charlie, speed up a bit more."

"If I go too fast, Ted, they'll get suspicious.. we should-" Before Charlie could finish the car behind you sped up, immediately slamming itself against the back of your car. All of you remained silent for a moment, hearing the sound of metal scraping against each other.

Once the silence quickly became enough, Ted immediately unbuckled himself and grabbed his gun again, sitting up in his seat. "Is that suspicious enough for you?! Drive, Charlie, drive!"

That was enough to convince Charlie, because once Ted said the word 'drive' he hit the gas, going a lot faster than before. You held onto the seat and gulped, hearing as the car behind you sped up as well.

While all of this was happening, Ted hit a call button on his phone and handed it to you. "I'm calling Schlatt. Tell him what's going on and that we'll be a bit late getting back."

"You want me to talk to him?" You asked a bit surprised, carefully grabbing Ted's phone. The phone was already ringing, Schlatt just had yet to pick up.

"Why not? You talked at the party, talk now." Ted said, sitting on his knees and rolling his window down all the way.

You felt nervous the the phone continued to ring, but soon the call was answered. "Hello? Ted, where the hell are you guys?"

"Hey, um.. Schlatt, right? It's Y/N." You said softly, glancing out of the window. "There's a car following us, we don't know what it wants yet, if it wants anything, but we're trying to get away from it now."

There was silence for a moment, before Schlatt let out a sigh. "Right, where are you idiots?" He huffed. "Anywhere close?"

"Uhm.. Charlie, where are we?" You asked looking up at him. You honestly had no idea where the hell you guys were.

"We're near the bridge! On the road near the woods.. the one we take whenever there's a lot of traffic or potential danger on our normal route!" Charlie said quickly mainly just trying to focus on driving.

It took a moment for Schlatt to think, you could hear his chair creek as he sat in silence. "Right, here's what I want you guys to do. That road is pretty empty, no one's usually around there. If you got a gun shoot the guys tires out and drive as fast as possible. Once you lose him, drive around a bit more just to make sure no one else is following you guys, then come home. Got it?"