22

When you awoke you let out a gasp, quickly sitting up and looking around the room. You couldn't see much, but it was obvious you weren't in the hotel anymore.

In fact, you weren't even in the city. You sat on a cold polished stone floor, the room around you dark and frigid. You couldn't help but shiver a bit as you tried to look around the room.

There was a small window at the top of the room near the ceiling, moonlight poured through it but that was the only light source you had.

With the light, though, you were able to see a figure laying on the ground. It just laid there still, never moving once whatsoever. You squinted your eyes a bit more trying to get a better look, only to realize it was-

"Holy shit! Ted!!" You gasped as you pushed yourself up to your feet, quickly running over to the milk man.

You couldn't see him well, but you could tell he wasn't doing to good. From the parts you could see he was covered in bruises, some bigger than the others.

Frowing, you quickly got down and sat, pulling him into your lap the best you could. His head rested on your chest as you carefully began to pat his face. "Ted.. Ted?.. Please.." You began to plead quietly.

He was honestly a mess. Unlike Charlie he still had his glasses, but one side of them was cracked. His bottom lip had been busted open but the blood around it seemed to be dry, same for the blood that had been previously dripping from his nose.

It took a moment but he soon began to stir a bit, his eyes opening slightly as he looked up at you. ".. Y/N..?" He muttered out, his eyes slowly beginning to look around the room.

"Oh thank fuck.. you're alive.." You said quickly with a sigh of relief, carefully rubbing his head. "How are you feeling?"

Blinking a bit, he slid his hands up under his glasses, rubbing his face. "Like I've been hit by a bus.." He huffed, managing to sit up on his own. "But I can handle it.. Where's Charlie?"

"I don't know.." You said softly, beginning to fill with worry. "The room is so dark, I don't don't know if he's in here with us.."

Ted slowly looked around the room and let out a small sigh. "Shit.. w-we need to-"

Before he could finish his sentence the door to the room creaked open, causing both of you to jump up in alert.

"Well well well, look who's finally awake." A painfully familiar voice laughed, which caused you to hug tightly onto Ted.

A growl escaped Ted's lips as he sat up a bit. "Fuck you, Swagger! Where the hell is Charlie?!"

Swagger laughed a bit and crossed his arms. "He's in here, dumbass. Quit overreacting."

"Well, I'm sorry I can't see in the dark, asshole!" Ted huffed out. "I'll overreact as much as I want! We're locked in a dark, cold room because of you!"

Huffing, Swagger slowly removed his helmet, tucking it under his arm. This made you a bit excited for a moment since you thought you would be able to see his face for once, but sadly he still had on the chainmail and balaclava. "Watch your fucking mouth, Ted. It's obvious who has more power here."

It was obvious Ted went to stand up so you immediately pushed him back down. You looked at him and shook your head, before standing up and taking a deep breath. "Can we please at least just get some light in here, Swagger?"

Though you couldn't see his features well, you could tell Swagger was glaring at you. But, after a moment of painfully long silence, he let out a sigh. "Fine. But don't start getting all needy. I've got big plans for the four of you." He a said with a quiet snicker.