12

Ted hung up the payphone before looking back at you and Charlie. "He's gonna meet us at the run down school just outside of town."

"Great. I say we get going before anything gets in the way to stop us." Charlie said with a small smile.

You gave a small nod, though you were a bit on edge. "So who is this guy anyway..?" You couldn't help but ask. "And how can he help us?"

Beginning to drive, Ted gave a small chuckle as he focused on the road. "He's a friend of ours, in all honesty I'd say he's closer to Schlatt and Charlie, but we get along too." He stretched.

"Surprisingly, he's a guy who can most likely get you anything you need, for a price, at least." Ted continued on as he adjusted the volume on the radio. "Guns? He's got em'. Contacts and information? He's got those, too. Drugs? We kinda question him about that one, but hey, he can deliver."

A small giggle left your lips as you leaned back. "Sounds like you come to this guy very often." You said with a hum.

"Oh, trust me, we do." He chuckled. "You two try and get some sleep, okay? I'll wake you up when we get there."

Rolling your eyes, you leaned back a bit. "Look at you being a gentleman." You said with a small laugh. "Don't crash the car."

"I won't." He said with a chuckle. Now get some sleep." He said before focusing back on the road.

That offer was hard to pass up, you still felt really tired. You closer your eyes, easily falling asleep after a few seconds.

When you woke up all you really heard at first was the car doors closing, and soon yours opened, which led to someone beginning to poke your face. "Y/N, wake up. We're here."

Hearing the person's voice you could tell it was Charlie, you sat up and stretched, before climbing out of the backseat.

Ted seemed to already be talking to the guy, and as you and Charlie approached the two.

Chuckling, Ted held his hand out, shaking the other's hand. "Tommy, my man, how have you been?"

Now that you got a better look at the guy- you realized he was young. He looked young, anyway, though he was quiet tall.

His name honestly sounded a bit child like, too. Tommy? That sounded like the name for a toddler.

Tommy gave a chuckle, before standing up straight. "Pretty good. Heard you guys needed some guns, eh?" The boy had a british accent it seemed, which for some reason made him funnier to you.

"So, this is the woman?" Tommy asked with an eyebrow raised, looking straight at you.

Giving a sigh, Ted leaned against the wall. "Well, you're not wrong. But this is Y/N." He said, before looking at you, a smile forming on his face. "Y/N, this is Tommy."

You nodded as you looked at the boy, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Tommy." You said with a small wave.

"Same here." Tommy said, before clearing his throat. "Now, Ted, I believe you owe me something?"

After a moment of hesitation, Ted gave a quick nod. "Right, one second-" He said before digging through his pocket, grabbing a roll of cash, before handing it to him. "Here you go."

Taking the money he inspected it for a moment, "Hmm, you guys are lucky I give you a discount." He said with a chuckle before nodding and placing it in his pocket, popping his trunk open.

"Take what you guys need. Oh, also, when you get the Big Man back, tell him I said hi. Would ya?" Tommy said with a chuckle as he leaned against his car door.