The Leper~ Eddie x Gender Neutral Reader

you and Eddie are dating btw
also sorry this is short 😬

reader gender: gender neutral
word count: 278
character: Eddie Kaspbrak (13)
summary: Eddie sees Pennywise and the Leper and (Y/n) calms him down.

You and the other Losers biked down the street. You were going to the quarry. Once you were there, you all sat in a circle and talked. Richie made a few dirty jokes, as usual.

You looked over at Eddie. Something was wrong. He looked afraid and began to wheeze.

"Eddie," you said. He was staring at something. You couldn't see it, though.

"Eddie," you said a bit louder.

"Eddie!" You yelled, grabbing his shoulder.

He looked away from whatever he had been looking at and wheezed. He fumbled with his fanny pack to get his inhaler. He held it to his lips and attempted to use it, but it was empty.

You grabbed an inhaler from your pocket and handed it to him. You carried it for him in case his was empty. Eddie took a puff from the inhaler and then another. He began to calm.

"Eddie, what happened?" You asked, wrapping your right arm around him.

"I-I..." Eddie started. "There was a leper a-and... Then there-there was a clown and-"

He started to freak out again.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's gone now. It can't hurt you. You're safe, Eds," you assured him. "Just take deep breaths, okay?"

Eddie breathed deeply, and after a few minutes, he calmed down more.

"I'm sorry that happened, Eds," you said.

"Thanks for the inhaler," Eddie said. "Wait, why'd you have that?"

"Oh-... I keep one with me whenever I'm with you in case yours in empty or you lose it," you replied.

"Really?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah. I gotta make sure my boy's safe," you said.

He smiled and blushed. He was so adorable all the time.

el end.