Boyfriends~ Reddie

this is a somewhat short Reddie oneshot and will be told from different perspectives. REDDIE IS THE BEST SHIP enjoy:)

word count: 644
ship: reddie (Richie Tozier and Eddie Kaspbrak) (14)
summary: the Losers have a sleepover and Richie kisses Eddie while he thinks he's asleep.

Richie's POV:
I knocked on Bill's door. The Losers were having a sleepover at Bill's. Bill opened the door to
let me in. I saw that Stan and Ben were already there. A few minutes later, Eddie arrived.

"Edwardo Spaghettardo!" I exclaimed as he walked in. He blushed slightly.

"That doesn't even make sense," he said.

"Did you bring your mom with you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut up, Richie," Eddie replied.

"Yeah, shut up, Richie," Stan said in agreement.

I rolled my eyes.

Soon, everybody else arrived. We watched movies, explored Bill's neighborhood, and talked.

Eventually, it was getting late and everybody was tired. It was 4:00 a.m. and we decided to go to sleep. We all laid down on the floor next to each other, me next to Eddie.

After a little while, everybody seemed to be asleep except me. I looked over at Eddie. He was so adorable and tiny. I loved him so much and I wished I could tell him. He would probably think it was weird, though. He may even want to end our friendship and the last thing I want is to loose him.

I found myself staring at him, thinking about what it would be like if we could be together, even though I knew it would never happen. I thought about what it would be like to kiss him. He is asleep. I could kiss him. He wouldn't even know, I thought.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arm lightly around him, hoping I wouldn't wake him up. I didn't dare go for his lips. He would definitely wake up if I did that. I brought my lips to his forehead gently.

Eddie's POV
I felt Richie's arm wrap around me as he got closer to me. I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything. He probably thought I was asleep. I didn't mind. If this is what happened when he thought I was asleep, maybe I should fake sleep more often.

I was taken from my thoughts when I felt his lips on my forehead. Richie was kissing me. What?! I couldn't believe it. I loved him, but I never thought this would happen. I never planned on telling him and therefore risking what we already had. I couldn't loose him.

I blushed deeply. I felt his lips leave me skin and decided to open my eyes. I looked into his. He flinched slightly, startled. His face became a deep tone of red.

Richie's POV
I removed my lips from Eddie's forehead and looked at him. His eyes opened, his face red. My eyes widened and I flinched slightly. Shit. I had been caught. This wasn't the plan. I didn't know what to do.

"I- uh... I thought you were asleep..." I said quietly. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have-"

"No..." Eddie said quietly. "It's okay..."

"I guess I should tell you now..." I said awkwardly. "Eds, I like you... a lot..." I looked away in embarrassment. "And I get if you don't-"

"Richie," Eddie said. I looked at him. I prepared for him to tell me I was gross. "I-I like you too..."

"Wait. You do?" I asked. I guess it made sense. I just didn't think he would ever say that to me.

"Yeah..." Eddie said, looking down from embarrassment.

"Can I kiss you... again?" I asked him.

He nodded. I leaned in and kissed him in his lips this time. It was a bit short, but it was amazing. I had wanted to do that for quite a while. I pulled away.

"Wow..." Eddie said.

"That's what your mom said, too," I joked.

"Shut up, Richie," Eddie said.

"Make me," I replied with a smirk.

Eddie leaned in and kissed me for the second time. It lasted a bit longer this time and I enjoyed every moment of it. When we separated, I smiled and he did the same.

"Boyfriends?" I asked.

"Boyfriends."

el end.