Wake Up~ Bev x Gender Neutral Reader

yo yall. so this is basically in the movie when they find Bev and she's floating. instead of Ben kissing her, it's gonna be you 😉 also please note i will not be using the exact dialogue from the movie, but i will use some of the same quotes.

reader gender: gender neutral
word count: 493
character: Beverly Marsh (13)
summary: Bev gets taken by Pennywise (in the movie) and (Y/n) kisses her to wake her up (like Ben did in the movie. sorry Ben)

You were playing a video game with Richie when Bill walked in.

"R-Richie, (Y/n)," Bill said.

"What?" You said, slightly annoyed. Bill walked closer.

"See that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you," Richie said. You chuckled a little.

"Richie. It got Beverly," Bill said. Your eyes widened.

"It? You mean..." You started.

"Yes," Bill said.

"Shit," you muttered. You cared deeply for Beverly, although no one knew how. You couldn't let It kill her. You couldn't let her die. You couldn't.

You, Bill, and Richie left the arcade.

~<• time skip to when yall are in the sewer and Bill sees fake Georgie •>~

Bill walked off, muttering, "Georgie?"

"Bill," you said. "Bill! Get back here! It's not Georgie!"

You ran after him, soon finding yourself in a large area filled with garbage and such. You looked up to see children floating.

"Holy fucking shit," you murmured, eyes wide.

Then you saw her.

"Bev!" You said with emphasis. The other Losers joined you and Bill at this point.

"Guys, come here and help me get her!" You said, breaking them all from their daze of 'what the actual fuck is going on there are children floating'.

They ran over to assist you. Richie helped to give you a lift and you could finally reach Beverly. You pulled her by her ankles until she was low enough that Richie let you down. You pulled her the rest of the way down until she was her normal height.

Her eyes looked strange and lifeless. Her face was expressionless and her skin was cold. She stared off into nothing without so much as a blink. No movement.

"Bev," You said. You shook her shoulders slightly.

"Bev."

"Beverly!"

"Bev, please. Wake up..." You pleaded.

Nothing.

What if she was gone?

No.

No, that couldn't be so.

No.

"Bev," you said, wrapping your arms around her, a tear swimming down your cheek.

Nothing.

"Bev, please. You have to wake up. You have to, Bev, please."

More tears released from your glassy eyes.

Then, you had an idea. There was no time to be nervous. You pressed your lips against hers. You stayed there for a moment. Then, you pulled away.

Nothing.

You looked down.

Suddenly, life retook her body and she inhaled, slouching a bit.

"Bev!" You said happily.

You threw your arms around her and pulled her close. This time, her arms wrapped around you lightly in return.

Eventually, you pulled away and looked at her. You realized what you'd done. You blushed as your eyes widened.

"You kissed me..." Bev said.

"O-oh yeah... Sorry. I had to d-do that to-"

She cut you off by kissing you. You were a bit shocked, but you went with it and kissed back.

Then, there was a sound. You and Bev pulled away and turned to see It.

el end.

so basically the rest of the story is just what happened in the movie:P thanks for reading ♥️