Hate Love

Genevieve POV

I went out for the night to hopefully take my mind off everything and relax and have fun. It's close to Valentine's Day and I miss Jared really bad so I was wanting to do something instead of sit and cry but it didn't work and I just ended up getting drunk.

After downing about 10 shots, I just didn't care anymore and decided to go over to Jared's and get him back. I fucking missed him and dammit he was MINE!

I left the bar and went to his house then knocked on the door and yelled, "Jared! Open up!"

Zoey POV

Jared and I were upstairs in his, sorry our, room unpacking some boxes I'd brought over when I heard knocking and someone yelled, "Jared! Open up!"

He was in the bathroom so I said, "babe, there's someone at the door. I'm gonna go see. Meet me there when you're done."

I heard him say okay then headed downstairs.

I opened the door and saw Genevieve. We both looked confused as hell as we echoed each other, "Zoey?!" "Genevieve?!"

We stared each other down for a minute, still not completely trusting the other, until we heard Jared's voice as he came around the corner, "Babe! Who was at the door?"

We both looked in his direction as he snaked an arm around my waist and said, "Genevieve! What are you doing here?!"

She said, "Jared... I still love you!"

Jared said, "Genevieve, are you... drunk?"

Genevieve nodded her head and said, "I want you back Jared. I never stopped loving you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please... take me back."

Jared said, "Genevieve... come and get out of the cold."

She came inside and we closed the door then Jared continued, "I love you too. I always will but, I'm with Zoey now. I'm sorry. I do accept your apology though."

Genevieve started crying and looked between Jared and me for a minute then said, "well.. what about- what about just for tonight? I mean... you said you still love me and you love Zoey and I can see why. She's gorgeous as hell so...?"

Jared looked at me and said, "Ummm I don't know."

I said, "Jared I never had a crush on only one half of Jarevieve, and even now, that attraction hasn't changed so even though she's drunk off her ass, it feels great that she called me gorgeous and just the offer itself is a dream so really, whatever you want to do babe."

Jared said, "you won't be mad?"

I shook my head and said, "no babe. We'd only be living out one of my biggest damn fantasies," smiling at what came to my mind.

He nodded then turned back to Genevieve and shrugged then said sure.

She smiled and slipped out of her coat to reveal the dress she wore in French Mistake (my favorite dress/picture of her ever - did she read my mind?)