Birthday Party

Zoey POV

I woke up the next morning and stretched, instantly regretting sleeping on the couch. Then, I checked my phone and saw no texts from Jared yet except joining in on the normal goofiness of the group chat so I assumed last night hadn't gone well.

I texted him, "good morning. Always Keep Fighting, J," then sent another message that said, "I'm guessing last night didn't go very well?"

He texted back, "good morning. Always Keep Fighting Z. Sorry I didn't text first. Yes, last night was a shit show. We yelled so much Tom came into our room and got mad at us for keeping him up. Genevieve kept trying to justify what she was doing and eventually I didn't want to hear it anymore so I gave up and went to sleep on the couch. That was at about midnight so we fought for like 3 hours."

I said, "Geez. I'm sorry. What are you going to do? Do you think you're going to stay with her?"

He said, "I'm not sure. I haven't thought about it much but if the yelling continues, I'm gonna have to do something because I do not want the boys around that. I'll probably end up getting a divorce though because cheating is something pretty much unforgivable to me."

My fangirl side smiled slightly when he said he's probably going to get a divorce then I internally yelled at myself because that was mean and why would he want me anyway when he could have girls that look like Gen. I eventually said, "I'm sorry that sucks. I agree that the boys don't need to be around that though. And sometimes you have to do what you feel is right, even if you don't want to."

He said, "Yeah. Hey, I've gotta go get ready and help set up. I'll see you when you get here. Love you wiggle worm."

I said, "Okay J. Love you too, JarPad," then smiled and went to shower.

Once I got out of the shower, I threw on my favorite pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a push-up bra, a cute Dallas Cowboys shirt, my black Converse high tops, and my beanie ofc. We may be in Vancouver but I'm still from Texas and wanna support my team and Jared and Jensen are from Texas so it's their team too. Plus, it's a cute shirt and it goes well with the jeans, which show off my ass. Jared may not end up wanting to be with me but a girl can dream (and have fun doing so), besides, I don't even know who's really all going to be there so why not have some fun and show off a little bit?

 Jared may not end up wanting to be with me but a girl can dream (and have fun doing so), besides, I don't even know who's really all going to be there so why not have some fun and show off a little bit?